IGNORED

Ever Banega

This is some fu#&ed up bullshi^t. Is our entire front office staff mentally unbalanced? I can't remember ever hearing such a ridiculous transfer scenario. At this point I'd be more surprised to hear then entire squad had contracted a flesh eating disease than that we've actually managed to sign anyone. Embarrassing.

This is some fu#&ed up bullshi^t. Is our entire front office staff mentally unbalanced? I can't remember ever hearing such a ridiculous transfer scenario. At this point I'd be more surprised to hear then entire squad had contracted a flesh eating disease than that we've actually managed to sign anyone. Embarrassing.

surely the club could issue a statement,this is a joke,someone is telling lies,WHO?

It is embarassing but its a spanish thing, they always maintain that no deals are in place until the player leaves, if i remember rightly same thing happened with Arteta and Fernandes! I still expect him to sign!

surely the club could issue a statement,this is a joke,someone is telling lies,WHO?

While some fans still think it's beyond Everton to do this intentionally, many others now are realising we fans are being taken for a ride time and time again. Everton seem to be the only club this crap happens to, how can we obtain a permit for a guy who doesn't even know about a transfer? Valencia will only sell, so if Everton want him then they must pay up, meaning he ain't coming.

Following a training session the player, who has been compared by Moyes to Mikel Arteta, told journalists that although he knew nothing of a move to Goodison Park, he expects to leave the club.

"I cannot say anything about Everton. For me the only news is that I will leave Valencia this season," he said.

The player's agent Marcelo Simonian reiterated his client's claim by stating: "I do not have contact with the English club and I have not received an offer on this subject."

Valencia sporting director Fernando Gomez also added weight to the club's stance by insisting: "Valencia will not negotiate the loan of players at the moment."

taken from skysports news

Edited by efc-murph

Well, I told you so. The fact that Valencia wanted to loan(with a buying option) one of our most promising players was unreallistic ;)

Sorry guys ;)

Was it u who he was on the web cam to? i think u love him its ok tho he will still have use of the tiniterweb when he's over here playing for the blues.

Well he is leaving Valencia, wherever that is though reamains to be seen. Banega himself has said he is leaving Valencia, just not sure where yet.

Hello, im also from Valencia.

The thing is, Banega didnt say he is leaving valencia; looks like skysports did a bad translation.

He said "«No sé nada del Everton. La única noticia que tengo es que me quedo en el Valencia»" wich means " I don't know anything about Everton. The only thing i know is that I WILL stay in Valencia.

As you can see they translated I WILL as I WON'T.

Yeah. Look at this, translated with Google:

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=es&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.superdeporte.es%2Fvalencia%2F2009%2F08%2F22%2Fvalencia-cf-niega-existan-negociaciones-banega%2F69990.html&sl=es&tl=en&history_state0=

And well, I don't want to disturb anybody, I just entered here to speak about those rumours about Banega. Now that is cleared, I won't enter again, stay calm. Goodbye ;)

Edited by Eugeni

Lets look at it this way.......would we go to London to apply for a work permit for someone with just a name to hand over.

"So Mr Elstone who is this player you would like a work permit for ?"

"erm think Ive spelt his name right.....Ever Bangera,does it look right Davey ?"

They would need documentation....ie passport details,previous positions,work experience.This would all have to be sent by his advisors or Valencia themselves.

If it is right and Valencia are going back on their word there is not a thing we can do about it !!!

Lets look at it this way.......would we go to London to apply for a work permit for someone with just a name to hand over.

"So Mr Elstone who is this player you would like a work permit for ?"

"erm think Ive spelt his name right.....Ever Bangera,does it look right Davey ?"

They would need documentation....ie passport details,previous positions,work experience.This would all have to be sent by his advisors or Valencia themselves.

If it is right and Valencia are going back on their word there is not a thing we can do about it !!!

Totally agree

I believe this deal won't happen. I thought all work permits were done after the completion of the signing.

Its normally:

Agree Fee - Work Permit/Documentation - Signing Complete. (SHORT STORY)

I think this is a done deal to be honest. Like ive said previously, I'm sure that the same thing happened with Manny and Mikel before they signed!

Edited by Anto-EFC