IGNORED

Ever Banega

This story has popped up in this mornings Daily Post says we are after him on season long loan with a view to buy

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2009/08/15/everton-eyeing-argentinian-midfielder-ever-banega-92534-24445577/

Loan Deal + option to buy= Moysey special! I can see we don't have a lot of Defenders but we have enough Defensive Midfielders... and now heres another!

EDIT: ...Potentially!

Edited by Anto-EFC

Loan Deal + option to buy= Moysey special! I can see we don't have a lot of Defenders but we have enough Defensive Midfielders... and now heres another!

EDIT: ...Potentially!

We dont have enough defensive midfielders, so a loan deal would suit us fine to boost the numbers. However I do definately agree with you about our defensive situation, we need at least one more otherwise we are really going to struggle when we lose yobo and what if jagielka doesnt recover as quickly as we hope???? PIP/RODWELL at center back? :(

We dont have enough defensive midfielders, so a loan deal would suit us fine to boost the numbers. However I do definately agree with you about our defensive situation, we need at least one more otherwise we are really going to struggle when we lose yobo and what if jagielka doesnt recover as quickly as we hope???? PIP/RODWELL at center back? :(

Agreed! I can see us getting Taylor though to be honest, but that would probably mean 'Goodbye' to Joleon, but then we would have 2 quality English CB's (when Jags is back) and a 'sum' of money to spend. I thought Moyes might try and get St Ledger from Preston, but he would probably just put Neville there if we needed him anyway!

This story has popped up in this mornings Daily Post says we are after him on season long loan with a view to buy

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2009/08/15/everton-eyeing-argentinian-midfielder-ever-banega-92534-24445577/

The Echo/Daily Post are the most useless and ineffectual paper bar the Scum and Star, they happily report half-truths and club propaganda but anyway we will see.

That doesnt really say to much does it........ Just that the team got beat and are looking to win their next game..........

Well it does really, if he's set to join us then what's he doing going in front of the camera's talking about their next match? and as Aaron says it's a europa match so that would cup tie him anyway.