IGNORED

Ever Banega

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/e/everton/8209088.stm

'Everton have managed to obtain a work permit for Argentine international midfielder Ever Banega after a Home Office hearing.'

'The 21-year-old is expected to arrive on Merseyside shortly to complete a season-long loan deal from Valencia.'

Edited by EFC247

Everton have managed to secure a work permit for Argentina midfielder Ever Banega.

The 21-year-old is expected to arrive on Merseyside shortly to complete a season-long loan deal from Valencia.

Manager David Moyes is looking to employ Banega in a similar role to Mikel Arteta, who is currently sidelined with a knee ligament injury.

Moyes said on the club's official website: "Our application for a work permit has been passed and hopefully we will get to see him in a few days.

"He has very good ability and is a little bit similar to Mikel Arteta in lots of ways in that he can retain the ball and pass it.

"Ever is on a year's loan. If he's good then we will keep him, if he's not we can always send him back."

thats a good enough source to give everyone some hope.

Edited by Blue4Ever

http://www.superdeporte.es/valencia/2009/08/22/vcf-niega-existan-negociaciones-banega/69990.html

El VCF niega que existan negociaciones por Banega

El club ha emitido un comunicado señalando que no tiene ningún tipo de negociación por el jugador

SD El Valencia CF ha emitido un comunicado en el que señala que no mantiene ningún tipo de negociación ni con el Everton ni con ningún tro club por la cesión del jugador argentino Ever Banega

Last news about this loan. Valencia deny any type of negotiation with Everton.

Despite all the media and confirmed that Banega is transferred to Everton in InterGoles us forward to the release, and we are able to confirm that at this time, the Valencia has rejected the offer from Everton.

Éver Banega no se irá cedido al Everton. Ever Banega will not be sold to Everton. Al menos, de momento. At least for now. Así lo ha confirmado el Valencia a InterGoles. This is confirmed by the Valencia InterGoles. Tal y como informamos en InterGoles durante este mes de la posibilidad de cesión de Banega al conjunto inglés, que obtuvo el permiso de trabajo necesario para su incorporación, pero que no ha sido capaz de llegar a un acuerdo con el equipo del Túria. As reported in this month InterGoles the possibility of transfer of the whole English Banega, who obtained the work permit necessary for inclusion, but has been unable to reach agreement with the team Túria.

El Valencia no pretende deshacerse de Banega, no al menos, sin tener un sustituto de garantías atado. Valencia Banega is not intended to dispose of, at least not without having a substitute for collateral attached. A las lesiones de Baraja y Fernandes, hay que sumar que Emery no cuenta con Nacho González, con lo cual, el Valencia iniciaría la temporada con tan solo 2 mediocentros, ambos defensivos, y uno de ellos, Carlos Marchena, reconvertido desde la defensa. A Deck of injuries and Fernandes, we must add that Emery has no Nacho Gonzalez, with the result that Valencia would begin the season with just 2 mediocentros, both defensive and one of them, Carlos Marchena, converted from defense.

De esta forma, a esta hora, los emisarios del Everton desplazados a Valencia, se llevan un “no” por respuesta, a la espera de retomar las negociaciones en los próximos días. In this way, at this time, emissaries of Everton moved to Valencia, are taking a "no" for an answer, waiting to resume negotiations in the coming days.

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=es&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.intergoles.com%2Fnoticias%2Fla_liga%2Fnews%2Fvalenciacf%2F6250.html&sl=es&tl=en&history_state0=

Sorry guys :D

Edited by Eugeni

http://www.superdeporte.es/valencia/2009/08/22/vcf-niega-existan-negociaciones-banega/69990.html

Last news about this loan. Valencia deny any type of negotiation with Everton.

Sorry guys :D

Nothing very official in that statement nor do any specific member of Valencia deny it, I would highly doubt Moyes would come out with such clean cut comments on this lad and his work permit if a deal looked very unlikely, Still very hopeful on this one.

Edited by EFC-Paul

moutinho is the new fernandes, i could put up with manny because i actually wanted him here myself...but moutinho is the reason i'm sick of reading everton forums, please god will some of you find someone else to talk about.

More than 1,000 posts in the Moutinho thread. The roll of shame....

Sporting4ever 94

jamiemaher85 93

StevO 57

Romey 1878 49

Chris the Blue 45

DangerMouse 37

Everton_Worshiper 29

Bill 29

Blue4Ever 28

Jimmy the blue 21

tenaciousj 20

Mikels Left Tezzer 18

Jackelz 18

aaron 17

EFC-Paul 16

CraccerC 13

fussybear 12

MikeO 12

blueblood 12

Sporting can be forgiven for being top but Jamie :o !? Hang your head :lol: .

Sure the OS mentions that we are still talking to them to iron out details.

That is bollocks though. We surely wouldn't be allowed to apply for the work permit if Valencia were not prepared to loan him out.

I might have to post on the Moutinho thread seeing as I don't appear on there once! :)

More than 1,000 posts in the Moutinho thread. The roll of shame....

Sporting4ever 94

jamiemaher85 93

StevO 57

Romey 1878 49

Chris the Blue 45

DangerMouse 37

Everton_Worshiper 29

Bill 29

Blue4Ever 28

Jimmy the blue 21

tenaciousj 20

Mikels Left Tezzer 18

Jackelz 18

aaron 17

EFC-Paul 16

CraccerC 13

fussybear 12

MikeO 12

blueblood 12

Sporting can be forgiven for being top but Jamie :o !? Hang your head :lol: .

Oh dear. Not good reading is it. I'm not as obssesed as those numbers would suggest though, i'm not still clamering after his signing in any way shape or form.