IGNORED

Fulham (Away)

Finn balor

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor result. We deserved something from that game.

I think we got exactly what we deserved out of that game!

We shaded the first half but we were completely out thought, out fought and out played in the second half

Its early days but I do feel we are exactly where we deserve to be in the table at the moment

I cant believe i have just watched that pile of shite play a football match. Something needs to be done and it certainly cant be fixed by leaving 10 mil plus players on the bench. And to think i had been eagerly awaiting this match due to the international break for a team i couldnt care less about. Lets hope the boys can put in a good european preformance to make me forget about this awful display i have just been submitted to.

I think we got exactly what we deserved out of that game!

We shaded the first half but we were completely out thought, out fought and out played in the second half

Sadly I'd have to agree.

I was very disappointed with the subs made, I felt both heit for nev and felli for jo were negative moves- the game was there for the taking after the first half and silly mistakes and a lack of a variety of things cost us dear. My only consolation is moyes won't change a winning team but he's now got the chance to shuffle that losing team today.

We got exactly what we deserved from that game; fuck all. In the first half we were solid without being brilliant tbh, but at least we had most of the play. The second half we just didn't turn up, it was fucking pathetic in the extreme. Moyes showed, once again, how tactically clueless he is and this is why he will NEVER manage a top 4 side. He persists with this long ball shite when it's clear to everyone that it doesn't work, we have an attacking player like Bily on the bench but he refuses to use him. That to me was a shocking decision on Moyes' part. Bily may not have been with us for very long but he's attacking and that's what we needed ffs. As usual, Moyes was more interested in not losing the game rather than winning it and when they went ahead he didn't have a clue how to change it for us to win. I'm absolutely seething at Moyes right now.

I have no idea who my MOTM is because nobody stood out; even when we had most of the play in the first-half.

One last point; I hate us getting throw-ins! That may seem a strange to hate but we lose the ball off every single one of them. It's infuriating.

Howard - I wish he'd just play his goalkicks on the floor because his kicking, more often than not, is terrible and we lose the ball.

Hibbert - In the first-half I thought he was pretty much flawless but in the second-half I felt like murdering the prick. He was worse than turd because positionally he was crap and on at least 2 occasions he let the man run completely unopposed onto a ball and into our box.

Yobo - His aimless hoofing is getting on my tits. He didn't even make up for it with his defending though IMO. He's just not good enough.

Distin - He was rock solid until his deflection gave them their equaliser and then he was dodgy every time the ball came near him.

Baines - For the most part he had a good game, but he should have kept Duff on his left foot and that has cost us big time.

Osman - Had a good first-half and I was impressed with how he played. I can barely remember him in the second-half though.

Neville - Played well until his injury. Their man could have been sent off for that challenge because it was studs up.

Rodwell - I felt he drifted in and out of the match tbh, but he did nothing wrong and he should be mostly pleased with his performance.

Pienaar - Looked very bright in the first-half and caused them a few problems. As with most of the team his second-half performance was rubbish. He didn't have much to work with but maybe he should have gone looking for the ball.

Cahill - Took his goal well and had an OK first-half but I was disappointed that he didn't even try and take command in the second-half seeing as he's one of our most senior players.

Jo - In the first-half he didn't have many opportunities to even make an attempt on goal but he worked his socks off for us. He had less than nothing to work with in the second-half though because most long balls didn't even get close to him.

That second half was pathetic!

I never critise Moyes really, because he is literally a miracle worker! but his subs today where crazy!? why take our only striker off for a player who has been awful all season and cant run faster then a toad! we have a attacking midfield playmaker sitting on the bench, and ossie who is never a winger! he is not creative, direct or good enough to make a difference! tony hibbert, were do you start with this guy!? ball watches, never tracks the runner, cant take a throw in, gets it and launches it into space and never completes a pass! he needs to be dropped, i dont know what he is doing to moyes but he seems to see something that 30,000 plus toffee fans arent!?. i dont care if heitenga prefers to play cb/cm, i would start him right back, at least then we might even get a pass completed down the right! we miss creativity so much, fulham were ther for the taking today, we looked good in the 1st half and we needed someone with a bit of flair and creativity to spot a pass or even attempt a shot to kill the game!

i feel like i am creating a scapegoat out of hibbert and ossie but they never seem to prove me wrong!

i think we should wake up and smell the coffee, players like van der vaart and defour will not be joining us in january. players like that have other options and basing on our recent form we are not attracting players of such quality which dissapoints me greatly! even if we did sign a quality attacking midfielder moyes will insist on playing osman on the right!

come on moyes, sort it out otherwise we will be lucky to get top 10 with all the teams around us picking up points! have faith in the signings and give them a chance! good to see yak back, as i feel we are missing that quality up top! i have faith in the ginger god but we need a good win fast!COYB

Howard - 6. Had nothing to do much, except pick the ball out of the net twice.

Hibbert - 6. Some say he was MOTH, I agreed he had a decent game but his crossing again was terrible. We desperately need a new right back.

Yobo - 7. Shackled Zomora well, but did look a little shaky here and there.

Distin - 8. MOTH. Thought he was composed and experienced enough to deal with their strikers, very unfortunate with the first goal.

Baines - 7. Worked hard all game.

Osman - 3. Two things he did well in the game, please Moyes DROP HIM!

Neville - 5. Lost the ball often, was caught with the ball often, defended ok.

Rodwell - 6. Was strong in the first half, was lost against the tide in the second.

Pienaar - 7. Hard working also, but didn't deliver enough.

Cahill - 5. Apart from the goal, he did nothing.

Jo - 6. Looked good, held the ball well and made some good runs. Stupidly was subbed.

Heitinga - 5. Is not a center midfielder!

Felliani - 6. Nice touches but little else.

Moyes - 3. Rubbish tactics in the second half, I hold him personally responsible for today!

On the nail again Romey!

Sad thing is Fulham were poor!.....very poor.We made hard work of being the better team in the first half, then were crap for most of the second.Neville's challange that led to the first goal, was worse than school boy, it was terrible :angry: .A few good moves in the first half can't hide the fact that we are where we belong in the prem at the moment.

Sure we had a few cleared of the line, and there goals were an og and a hit and hope, but at least they hit a few with a bit of hope!

We need Arteta, or someone like him ( we can't always expect Pienaar to do it ), to create some chances.Jo didn't really have many if any propper chances, he was always coming deep or going wide to recieve.

Cahill can be a goal threat, but beyond that, he's only an average midfielder.So if Moyes wants him up behind the striker, the tactics must work for that!

Come on Mr Moyes, earn that big contract you won!....Fulham were there for the taking..

..and we friggin blew it!!!