5.Distin

6.Neville

7.Pienaar

8.Cahill

9.Saha

10.Felliani

11. Billy

Give Rodders a rest and first clean sheet of the season 0-2. Saha and Cahill

I can't see Billy or Heitinga starting yet, sadly. Other than that I agree with the line-up.

Well done Trev numbering the team like we where back in the sixties ... 1 to 11, nice one. ;)

--------------howard-------------

heitinga--- yobo----- distin--- baines

billy--cahill--neville--fellaini--pienaar

----------------saha -------------------

Yeah, i'll go with that team, the bench is looking better

Subs --- NASH- OSMAN- HIBBERT- RODWELL- JO- YAKUBU. :o

The bench is looking great isn't it Bill? Though can't we have seven subs in the Prem now? If so what do we think, one of the youngsters like Baxter maybe?

There is something that I notice with that subs bench, though, is that there is only one defender there so if you add Jags then we're still very stretched unless Moyes thinks the 17-year old Mustafi can come through.

rather than pick over weather bily plays left or right I'd rather see the two wingers swapping sides through out the game.

Piennar and Osman do it occasionaly but it doesn't really benefit Osman as he doesn't really get up to much when switched to the left, it does give a new element to Piennar's play though. Bily and Piennar swapping would work well as he has already said he's not really a winger but can play on both sides.

I don't mind which side Bily starts on (when and if he starts) but I'd like to see them swapping throughout. We may then get an idea which side he is better suited too.

Can also depend on who their playing against as well, Bilya seems more likely to knock shots in and go for goals then Piennar so playing against weaker or slower left backs he'd be especially suited to the right where he can cut inside.

Who knows eh, the lads up for playing anywhere!

..............Howard..............

Heitinga...Yobo...Distin...Baines

..............Nev ©.............

Pienaar....Cahill....Osman....Bily

..............Saha................

Subs: Nash, Hibbo, Rodwell, Felli, Gosling, Jo, Yak

Moyes said felli wasn't 100% all pre-season and feel dropping him and rodders back a little wouldn't be a bad idea. Osman hasn't had a chance to shine in his strongest position recently, lets give him a go - he frustates me on the right but in the middle against a fulham midfield that may consist of greening and ethuhu in the middle he could have a positive influence on the game.

I agree about Osman, c1982, especially since he dropped into CM for about 20 minutes I think it was and looked pretty good... as a holding player as well :blink: Maybe against the relatively weak CM of Fulham he could do something similar. I won't expect any surprising moves from Davey, though. Nice and safe I reckon, as always.

Players some times create habits of scoring against certain teams, just seems to happen.For that reason alone Osman probably needes to play some part today.Those two goals from last season, two very good goals, could well inspire him.

...............Howard.

.Nev.........................Baines.

.........Yobo....Distin.

...........Heitinga.

Pienaar.......Osman.........Billy.

...........Cahill.

.............Saha.

...........................Off the bench Fellaini, Rodwell, Jo and the Yak could cause problems for Fulham.

That's an important position for Heitinga, he says he can play there, we need someone capable of playing there, after all we do have a pretty light weight midfield! but is it too early with new team mates to give it to him?

That's a pretty attack minded team, wouldn't work against some.The back four with Heitinga in front of them could be solid.

Feed Osman and he will score.....plus he looks like he could do with the extra grub!

This is the line-up I think we'll see, not necesarilly the line-up i'd choose though:-

Howard

Hibbert Yobo Distin Baines

Pienaar Rodders Neville Bily

Cahill

Jo

Bench:- Nash, Heitinga, Ossie, Felli, Gosling, Saha, Yak

And even then i'm not even sure if Bily will start as he has had so few training sessions with the club, I think Heitinga will be benched as he's only been to one training session with the team so far.

If we play the team above, or at least something close to it then i'll go 0-1 (Cahill)

I hope to god Jo does not play; in my opinion, he is garbage, not good enough for our team and lazy. Then again Moyes will play him so there is no point in ranting about it. Also I would love to see Bily and Heitinga start but we'll see the wonderful Osman and Hibbert starting :).

I second that. Well Osman's starting i hope he gets a goal like last season.

Edited by Sgt Pepper