5.Dystin

6.Neville

7.Pionner

8.Cahill

9.Saha

10.Felliani

11. Billy

Give Rodders a rest and first clean sheet of the season 0-2. Saha and Cahill

Well done Trev numbering the team like we where back in the sixties ... 1 to 11, nice one. ;)

--------------howard-------------

heitinga--- yobo----- distin--- baines

billy--cahill--neville--fellaini--pienaar

----------------saha -------------------

Yeah, i'll go with that team, the bench is looking better

Subs --- NASH- OSMAN- HIBBERT- RODWELL- JO- YAKUBU. :o

2-0, Skippy and Johnny.

right, im going to break the mould here with what i would like to see, seeing as most of the probables are already posted.

..........Howard

Heitinga...Distin....Baines

.........Neville

Billy.....Rodwell...Pienaar

.........Cahill

......Saha......Jo

3-5-2. Maybe swap Rodwell for Felli or Osman (Ossie is much better in the centre, he is no winger!). Subs as usual...

Edited by galacticaracnid

I still cannot belive people have Neville and Rodwell before Fellaini, ffs does everyone just have it against him, he's only 21/22 scored a good amount of goals and had countless motm's on here in his first season. he probably still doesnt no a 1000 words in english and still people would be willing for him to sit on the bench whilst players get played because there reputation and not on how they play. <_<

I still cannot belive people have Neville and Rodwell before Fellaini, ffs does everyone just have it against him, he's only 21/22 scored a good amount of goals and had countless motm's on here in his first season. he probably still doesnt no a 1000 words in english and still people would be willing for him to sit on the bench whilst players get played because there reputation and not on how they play. <_<

That's exactly why Felli isn't in my starting team; apart from his sub appearance he's been shockingly bad so he's not in the team because of how he's played.

That's exactly why Felli isn't in my starting team; apart from his sub appearance he's been shockingly bad so he's not in the team because of how he's played.

Romey has hit the nail on the head here, this season he has been dreadful, with the exception of his sub performance. I think he is a cracking player when he is fit and in form, and have defended him to the hilt with the arguements youve made (with the additional one that he is just starting his 2EPL season). simple fact is though, he hasnt been very good so far. whether he is just hitting a bad patch of form or not fully recovered from his virus is irrelevent when choosing a team. so far he hasnt been good enough but im sure he will force his way back in soon...

howard

hibbert yobo distin baines

heitinga neville

bily pienaar

cahill

saha

dont think hibbert deserves to be dropped, wereas osmans been terrible and shouldnt be on the right anyway tbf. think we'll give rodwell a rest.

Edited by pete0

I picked mine team based on what Moyes would go for, and though I agree in part Felliani has been poor thus far. But then again so has Neville, Hibbert, Osman, Yobo and in some parts Cahill.

Wouldnt say Fellani has been any worse than any other Everton player this season with the exceptions of Saha, Pienaar and Rodwell. He was great when he came on against Wigan, second only to Rodwell for MOM. Whether this is due to recovering from his virus, or the general nerviousnes of the team who can tell.

I would go

Howard

Heitinger Yob Distan Baines

Pienaar Rodwell Fellani Cahill Billy

SAHA

Dont want Billy and Heitinger playing on the same wing for their first game in the leauge! I know DM will never play this side as Nev is undropable unless injured. So wsap Fellani for Nev for the probable line up.

---------howard-----------

heitinga--yobo-distin--baines

peinaar-rodwell-neville-billy

--------fellaini/cahill------

---------saha------------

I'd say that was pretty close, except give Rodders a rest and put Fellaini in there with Cahill playing off Saha.

----------howard-----------

heitinga--yobo--distin--baines

peinaar--fellaini--neville--billy

------------------cahill---------

---------saha----------------

why do people keep putting Billy on the right? he is left footed and has said that he will play on the left for us?

ive put him on the right for 2 reasons; 1. he will be able to cut inside and shoot with his prefered foot and 2. i dont want to split up Baines and Pienaar, since theyve been our main threat for a while and work very well together.

But i would like to see Pienaar and Billy to switch eventually. after Billy and Johnny have settled in the club, it would nice to have the wingers on their preferred sides and therefore, prefered foot...

knowing Moyes the team will probably be this

-----------Howard

Hibbert Distin Yobo Bains

Osman Neville Rodwell Pienaar

----Cahill

------Jo

Basically the same team as last week but start with Jo instead of Saha. personally i'd want him to start billy an Heit but i got the feeling he won't.

----howard

Heig distin Yobo Bains

Pienaar Neville Rodwell Billy

---Cahill

-----Saha

That would be my starting team

i dont think DM will start the new signings, he has a tendency to break them in gently (sounds like a night with pete price). I think he will start with "tony i ball watch and dont track ther runner hibbert" and ossie. i would love to see both of them dropped because although hibbert has been venturing forward and actually passing a ball he is still always a weakness when marking a winger and i have not been impressed with ossie at all this year on the right! he was poor for most of last year with a few decent perfomances which people always seem to remeber but not his poor games which where in the majority. he is not a winger and looks more comfortable in the middle but i would still start rodwell over him. i hope we start with rodwell as he can spot a pass and looks calm with the ball, i dont think "burn out" will be a problem with him as he is young and starting for the first team should give him an adrenalin rush which could see him get through. felli has been off the pace and i dont think we should start him just because he is our record signing, he looked good when he came off the bench against wigan and this could see him play better once he realised he can actually get dropped! i would love to see heitenga at right back and billy on the right wing but i dont think DM will as both hibbert and ossie have prem experience and Fulham are a decent side with Hodgson in charge.

I would love to see us sign a big brute in the middle who can break things up and just play the simple passing game like essien, diarra and them sort of players. our midfield is crying out for a defence mid!

i predict a 2-1 win against fulham, cahill and saha.

Was watching FoxSports at a mates house and the presenter mentioned that Everton always seems to struggle against Fulham.

Now I'm not saying Fulham is crap but why is that?

up untill last year, Every Everton v Fulham game in the prem was won by the home side. an Fulham have never won on merseyside since the prem started.

Just a bogey team like Leeds were. took us 50 odd years to win at there ground.

Fulham is always a tricky game, the pitch is small and we always seem to struggle there. Roy Hodgson has got them into a decent top 10 outfit, and they play some decent stuff. it will be a tough game as ever but i am sayin we could nick it 2-1. however i would like us to get our 1st clean sheet of the season so am going for 2-0. cahill and king louis!