IGNORED

Injuries

bassman

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a pointless comment at all. It's happened before and could easily occur again. It appears mate that anyone who has the audacity to challenge any comment you make gets treated to contentious replies. The power of admin hey!!

But it hasn't happened now, it's just little Danny Gosling, which is the only injury I'm commenting on. Lol I think you may have missed the letter P out of contemptious there. You can thank me later ;). I don't give a shit if people disagree with my opinion, I'm not here to make friends. Alas, it is Bill, Mike, Pat and Louis who are admin and I'm just a lowly moderator. It's a tough situation and one I find hard to stomach.

But it hasn't happened now, it's just little Danny Gosling, which is the only injury I'm commenting on. Lol I think you may have missed the letter P out of contemptious there. You can thank me later ;). I don't give a shit if people disagree with my opinion, I'm not here to make friends. Alas, it is Bill, Mike, Pat and Louis who are admin and I'm just a lowly moderator. It's a tough situation and one I find hard to stomach.

Just highlighting your admittance to being lowly, seems to be affecting you. Poor sod, little man syndrome.

p.s I actually meant CONTENTIOUS, it's you I treat with CONTEMPT. WOW! I can do capitals as well.

To being lowly? No, I admit to replying with contempt yes. Little man syndrome? :lol:. Yeah Beardy, that's it, you should be a psychologist with that sort of prowess.

Yes, I'm contentios too, boo hoo. I'm sorry my honest opinion of the situation hurt your feelings. If it helps your sensitivity you can pretend I bawled my eyes out at the news of Gosling's injury. I wouldn't want you being upset you see.

Edited by Romey 1878

To being lowly? No, I admit to replying with contempt yes. Little man syndrome? :lol:. Yeah Beardy, that's it, you should be a psychologist with that sort of prowess.

Yes, I'm contentios too, boo hoo. I'm sorry my honest opinion of the situation hurt your feelings. If it helps your sensitivity you can pretend I bawled my eyes out at the news of Gosling's injury. I wouldn't want you being upset you see.

Close but no cigar, although Richard Gross has quoted me. Not the greatest claim to fame but Hey!, I am not in it for the fame.

I am not hurt one iota by your comments and regarding my sensitivity, I have no delusions of reference, thought broadcasting or any paranoid ideation. In fact my sensitivity is as it clinically should be determined.

WOW! Now I can come up with fascinating words.

Now now lads, this thread is about injuries and we have come off the topic slightly here.

Yeah bench player at best at this present time, still slightly disappointed to see a young evertonians career come to a standstill though, especially after only just ridding himself of his last injuries. Good luck with your recovery i say :)

The sight of two grown men kissing aside, I'm gutted firstly because I think Goose is a tidy little player who has developed a handy knack for scoring important goals, but more importantly coz our injury curse has struck again! Is that five cruciate injuries in the past two seasons now? I think a statistic like that is definitely something to be upset about personally

Edited by nogs

Shame for Gosling, whilst not being a first teamer yet, he has his part to play.

He has his faults, but not trying certainly isn't one of them.

More and more with the pace of the game increasing and injuries during a match becoming common place, BENCH players, have an important role.

This is just one less option.

Small squad = need some friggin luck with injuries = Everton :angry:

• 1 month later...

It's weird to see a man just who is supposedly still at least three months away from playing football due to a foot injury walk around like nothing is wrong with him. Always expect to see him on crutches or something.

Hope they don't rush him back though. In September the Germans are coming we need him healthy :).

Edited by holystove

• 1 month later...

This may be asking a bit much, but is there any chance he would be come down for the Australia tour. I would personally both love and hate to see this happen due to the potential for both his brilliance and injury etc.

Any updates on this ?

I guess no news is good news..