IGNORED

Bolton (Away)

adamsmith69

Considering all the injuries we currently have and the reebock being a notoriously hard place to go to, i am optimistic about this. I think we will have a few people back from injury so i expect the team to be:

Howard

Heitinga Yobo Distin Baines

Cahill Fellaini Rodwell Pienaar

Jo

Saha

I think we will do them. 2-1

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really fancy this one and I dont really expect too many if any of our injuries to be fit. If I were moyes id drop Cahill if its possible. His performances have been terrible at best recently and as Marcopaulo says he needs a kick up the arse! Id try and make sure Fellaini plays up top with Saha or Jo. He plays his best football there and seeing as we like to play hoof ball atm it may be worthwile to have such a good strong aeriel presence up top especially with it being Boltons strong point. If Pienaar is back maybe slot him in the middle and put Billy (if fit) on one wing with Baxter on the other. Then again as I said before Bolton are good in the air and strong so maybe Cahill in the middle (alongside Rodwell) will let us compete more.

Im not sure I can really predict who will play at the back as I have no clue who is fit but I would imagine we will see Neill, if not sunday then definately Tuesday...

i hope to god we get our act together..i need to stop feeling negative about this coz we are an awsome side when on form..every team hates to play everton..hope we have penuts back..and hope billys fit to..think if we start out with fast play pressing forward like we used to get a goal early we will be sorted..positive mental attitude guys..coyb..think neil will have a game..and do beter that coleman..lol

3.1 to everton..saha 2 and the yak 1..

I dont really fancy this one and I dont really expect too many if any of our injuries to be fit. If I were moyes id drop Cahill if its possible. His performances have been terrible at best recently and as Marcopaulo says he needs a kick up the arse! Id try and make sure Fellaini plays up top with Saha or Jo. He plays his best football there and seeing as we like to play hoof ball atm it may be worthwile to have such a good strong aeriel presence up top especially with it being Boltons strong point. If Pienaar is back maybe slot him in the middle and put Billy (if fit) on one wing with Baxter on the other. Then again as I said before Bolton are good in the air and strong so maybe Cahill in the middle (alongside Rodwell) will let us compete more.

Im not sure I can really predict who will play at the back as I have no clue who is fit but I would imagine we will see Neill, if not sunday then definately Tuesday...

I would have Cahill in the starting line up every time over Felli, an out of sorts Cahill is still much more useful than Felli any day of the week

Fuck only knows who we have available.

Anyone know about Bily, Pienaar, Yobo, Baines, Osman... just to name a couple!

Howard

Neill Heitinga Distin Baines

Pienaar Felli Rodwell Bily

Yak Saha

Maybe this if Bily, Pienaar and Baines are back. Cahill needs a break. He's a great player but i think playing so much for us and flying back and forth from Oz and playing for them is taking it out on his body, plus without the creativity of the likes of Pienaar and Arteta we just cant get the best out of him atm.

I dont know what to expect at all from this game. Bolton are one of the most inconcistant teams in the league and we are just very poor at the moment but capable of ALOT more than we have been giving at the moment. This is a game I realy would not ever bet on.

Edited by jamiemaher85

According to the beeb Pienaar is out and the other four are doubtful :( .

Happy days. Well at least the FA have been considerate and allowed us a full 24 hours to re-couperate in time for our next game against Spurs. Nice one.

So who the fuck do we play tomorrow?

Howard

Hibbert Heitinga Distin Neill

Gosling Fellaini Rodwell Cahill

Saha

Or something like that? Christ, this all takes the piss so much at the moment. When you can actually pick a stronger team of players unavailable then you know you are in trouble.

Ruddy

Neville Yobo Jags Baines

Pienaar Arteta Ossie Bily

Vaughn Vic

That's a team we could play but are unavailable. Mental.

I would have Cahill in the starting line up every time over Felli, an out of sorts Cahill is still much more useful than Felli any day of the week

I actually think Felli plays well when playing off the striker and is shocking when playing in the midfield like he has been recently. Cahill has played there and he even did for a bit against Benfica but showed nothing. Felli needs the confidence so stick him up top and let Cahill sit in the middle with Rodwell. I would say play 4-4-2 but for so long we have had such poor balance in the midfield that it doesnt really work and IMO when used correctly a 4-5-1 can be just as if not more attacking. Our biggest problem normally is that we dont retain the ball at the top end of the pitch so no matter how or who we play that has got to be priority number one for me!

we will win 1-0

ill go with this team

-------------Howard--------------

Hibbert--Neill----Heintiga---Distin

Gosling---Rodwell--Cahill---Baxter

-----------Saha------Yakubu-------

SUBS

Nash

Coleman

Mustafi

Wallace

Fellaini

Jo

Agard

Edited by Sprooly

we will win 1-0

ill go with this team

-------------Howard--------------

Hibbert--Neill--Distin--Heintiga

Gosling---Rodwell--Cahill---Baxter

-----------Saha------Yakubu-------

SUBS

Nash

Coleman

Mustafi

Wallace

Fellaini

Jo

Agard

Heitinga at LB?

I sincerely hope not! I was about to say I think we will lose 3-0 today but if that is the line up I will go for 5-0 at least!

p.s. Im not having a go at your selection by the way (well apart from JH at LB!) but if that is the strongest side we can put out we arein big trouble

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic

Considering all the injuries we currently have and the reebock being a notoriously hard place to go to, i am optimistic about this. I think we will have a few people back from injury so i expect the team to be:

Howard

Heitinga Yobo Distin Baines

Cahill Fellaini Rodwell Pienaar

Jo

Saha

I think we will do them. 2-1

I dont underdstand how you can say this, 3 days after a pasting at the hands of Benfics and your optimistic?

Expecting a draw at best, but will be shouting louder than ever. Coyb