IGNORED

Bolton (Away)

adamsmith69

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 goals conceeded through set pieces and not clearing our lines. We showed a lot of heart to get back into the game after being 2-0 down but as soon as Heitinga went off we were always going to struggle. It also seemed that when we got back to 2-2 we took our foot off the pedal (which doesnt suprise me) and that mental attitude has to change but who knows, if Gosling had just squared it we could have been celebrating a well earned victory.

Oh well, Spurs on Tuesday with Heitinga most probably out and it wouldnt suprise me if Cahill doesnt make it. IMO just play the reserves and U18's. The organisers of the competition dont want to show us any respect so as far as I am concerned f**k the League cup, save our senior plays and get prepared for another pasting.

On a more positive note, I was very impressed with Lucas Neill at RB today, his distribution was real quality!

Oh well, Spurs on Tuesday with Heitinga most probably out and it wouldnt suprise me if Cahill doesnt make it. IMO just play the reserves and U18's. The organisers of the competition dont want to show us any respect so as far as I am concerned f**k the League cup, save our senior plays and get prepared for another pasting.

I agree. Can't risk any more injuries.

jo was a waste of space today, lacked confidence an was too greedy which resulted in a load of half arsed atempts. should have squared the ball to cahill as well.

dan gosling useless in the 1st half an stoopid in the 2nd, think he could become a good player 4 us in a few years but definitly shouldnt be startin yet.

saha was great, and the rest of the team done okay with all things considered but the goals we conceded today were too soft.