IGNORED

Hull City

adamsmith69

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

442, that's how it can happen. Everton fans never learn, finally they pressure Moyes into playing it and guess what, we can't defend to save our lives. We just don't have good enough players in midield (without Arteta - and even possibly with Arteta) to play 442. We don't have the right balance, we don't have the class and players with authority. Rodwell is a little boy lost in midfield, Cahill is useless in a 442 (I know he's been useless all season but he's been out of position) and with only 4 in midfield our already shaky defence is even more isolated and nervy.

We cannot play 442, there is no point having two quality strikers up front if you can't get the ball to them. We have only one creative player - Pienaar - who is half fit, so we are always going to struggle to score goals no matter who we play. Due to relative inability to score we need to keep it tight and try and fluke a goal from somewhere, even a set piece. We need to concentrate on defending and keeping clean sheets. Moyes tried to be positive but we just don't have the players, Moyes already knew it but pandered to the moaning of the fans who think having more players up front suddenly makes you a better team when in reality it just gives us even less of the ball.

Amen... People always forget about the times we have outplayed and outclassed teams playing 4-5-1 yet when things go shit its '4-5-1 is negative, Moyes doesnt know what hes doing' '442 is the way forward, if we dont play two up top then we'l never score'... Fucking joke and Moyes is a fucking joke listening to these views. We are weak as fuck in the midfield with 5 in there and we are getting completely dominated by a shit team who have 4 and their 1 decent player in Bullard isnt even playing...

An absolute disgrace, I cant explain how pissed off I am right now and I know im not the only one. I hope to god Moyes puts his foot up everyone of their overpaid arses.

442, that's how it can happen. Everton fans never learn, finally they pressure Moyes into playing it and guess what, we can't defend to save our lives. We just don't have good enough players in midield (without Arteta - and even possibly with Arteta) to play 442. We don't have the right balance, we don't have the class and players with authority. Rodwell is a little boy lost in midfield, Cahill is useless in a 442 (I know he's been useless all season but he's been out of position) and with only 4 in midfield our already shaky defence is even more isolated and nervy.

We cannot play 442, there is no point having two quality strikers up front if you can't get the ball to them. We have only one creative player - Pienaar - who is half fit, so we are always going to struggle to score goals no matter who we play. Due to relative inability to score we need to keep it tight and try and fluke a goal from somewhere, even a set piece. We need to concentrate on defending and keeping clean sheets. Moyes tried to be positive but we just don't have the players, Moyes already knew it but pandered to the moaning of the fans who think having more players up front suddenly makes you a better team when in reality it just gives us even less of the ball.

Pretty much sums it up :angry: Change it around 2nd half and we might even score a goal to get some pride back.I'm certainly not going to watch it, I'm going to tell my wife I'd rather spend time with her, that way I might just get a little something to take the pain away :wub:

Excuse the language but this is a fucking embarrassment as said by most i've never seen us playing so badly on the bounce, I know we have injuries but those players out there have the quality to turn teams like Hull over regardless of who is out injured no excuses! I think its pretty safe to say we will get fuck all out of this game and i for one am not looking forward to sunday!! I even put a ten spot on us doing the shite with a lad at work ffs what was i thinking :suicide_anim:

Ok, I'm pretty certain Everton are the worst side in Europe at passing right now. This is just downright pathetic.

Well done to Hull because they're putting us under great pressure, but it seems we have not learnt a single thing from our matches against Benfica. The same two things are killing us: countless passes straight to the opposition; and ballwatching in the box/not picking up their midfielders' late runs.

Has anyone been counting the number of realtively simple passes have gone straight to an orange shit? It's bloody ridiculous!

We've just got no hope of getting back into the game because we're refusing to get into any rhythm. With every chance we have to start an attack we give it up, and what's more, we then give Hull a chance to attack.

I am so incensed right now. I'm sick to death of this - and it CAN'T be put down to injuries.

Sorry Carl, but anyone who thinks it's fan pressure is in cuckoo land. He is playing 4-4-2 because with the players he has available there is little else he CAN do.

Edited by iggy

Ok, I'm pretty certain Everton are the worst side in Europe at passing right now. This is just downright pathetic.

Well done to Hull because they're putting us under great pressure, but it seems we have not learnt a single thing from our matches against Benfica. The same two things are killing us: countless passes straight to the opposition; and ballwatching in the box/not picking up their midfielders' late runs.

Has anyone been counting the number of realtively simple passes have gone straight to an orange shit? It's bloody ridiculous!

We've just got no hope of getting back into the game because we're refusing to get into any rhythm. With every chance we have to start an attack we give it up, and what's more, we then give Hull a chance to attack.

I am so incensed right now. I'm sick to death of this - and it CAN'T be put down to injuries.

Steve Round ............

Edited by iggy

This the same Steve Round everyone thought was the cause of us doing so well last season?

Not everyone mate, we did well last year because some players performed out of their skins and we got lucky on several occasions.

Most players seem to have lost the ability to perform the basics (much like Newcastle did) and the whole team seem disjointed (much like Newcastle did).

Now it's not all his fault, there are plenty of coaching staff, but he and DM are the ones who take charge of training and it's just not happening.