IGNORED

Hull City

adamsmith69

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Carl, but anyone who thinks it's fan pressure is in cuckoo land. He is playing 4-4-2 because with the players he has available there is little else he CAN do.

Not really we have had no wingers for the last month or so, in fact with Pienaar being back it gives us even more reasons for going 4-5-1. With all due respect if you really believe it wasnt down to fan (and media) pressure and to some extent what happened in the 2nd half against Man Utd then its you that is in cuckoo land.

Everyone seems to be saying we did much better in the second half, and, according to the possession figures, we did.

But I don't recall a single shot on goal or any clear cut shooting chances. And it's been the same for much of the past few games. We just aren't connecting anything up forward.

So damn frustrated right now. Today is gonna be a hard day at work.

Not really we have had no wingers for the last month or so, in fact with Pienaar being back it gives us even more reasons for going 4-5-1. With all due respect if you really believe it wasnt down to fan (and media) pressure and to some extent what happened in the 2nd half against Man Utd then its you that is in cuckoo land.

Wake up and smell the coffee Moyse opted for 442 because he had no choice with Bily & Felli suspended and Goslings form being so poor it had nothing to do with fan pressure

At half-time I was seriously thinking of relegation :unsure:. Being 3-0 down to fucking Hull is embarrassing.

Has Moyes lost the dressing room? Because the players don't appear to be playing for him right now. Has Moyes lost his passion? Because he looks like a man on the brink of walking from his facial expression.

Distin is looking like a terrible bit of business, and I'm sad to have been right about signing him being a mistake.

This season is a write-off now because, IMO, our season is done and the best we can hope for is scraping into the top 10 and even that's going to be a struggle.

Wake up and smell the coffee Moyse opted for 442 because he had no choice with Bily & Felli suspended and Goslings form being so poor it had nothing to do with fan pressure

As if, he played 442 due to our poor form and fan pressure calling him negative all the time. He probably thought, 'right, it's only Hull and everyone is moaning about me being negative so I'll play 442 and try and score a few goals, I can probably risk the formation in this match' and guess what, we lost. We could have played Gosling or Neill on the right wing. The fact is playing more players up front doesn't automatically make you a more attacking team, it doesn't automatically make a team more dangerous - what it does mean is that you have less players in midfield to win the ball and protect the defence. We've been rubbish for weeks even in a 451 due to the amount of injuries we have (not Moyes fault) and some players poor form but the fact is, at least in a 451 we are usually competitive and give someone a match, if we play 442 we're likely to be thrashed as our midfield is weak in a 4, it has been for the last 4/5 years which is why all Moyes success has been built on 451. If we had Gerrard and Mascherano I'd be happy with a 442, instead we have Rodwell (learning his trade) Cahill (totally useless in a 4) Heitinga (jury still out) or Fellaini (useless in a 5 never mind a 4) to play in there and they aren't up to it. Until Arteta and/or Pienaar are back fit we are going to struggle to win games and score goals, FACT. We need to accept it and stop moaning about performances and negative tactics, Moyes has no creative players fit so how the hell is he supposed to help us play attacking football? We need to get back to basics, defend and try and pinch a goal until our players return to fitness. It may not be pretty but I'd take grinding out results over losing any day. oh and Distin and Yobo just can't play together, we must have kept about one clean sheet this season, if Hull can put 3 past us I am genuinely scared about what Liverpool may do. We need to drop Distin and try maybe Heitinga with Yobo. Oh and how bad has Baines been this season, he needs a real kick up the backside, he's offered nothing going forward and been poor defensively. Can't wait for Arteta to be back, not least for his set-pieces (which some people used to have the audacity to moan about).

Totall totally fucking awful. I sound like a stuck record. That was, perhaps, the worst performance I have seen under Moyes and that is saying something. I pleaded for an attacking 4-4-2, got my wish but I certainly did not expect the most inept display at trying to carry it out. I can't believe Rodwell started on the right for a kick off, why he and Pienaar didn't switch baffled me. Yakubu and Saha got no service what so ever but the most disappointing thing was the lack of passion and fight, if only the players took a quick glance at the away section to see our passion and desire shown throught the anger and embarrassment we where undergoing might have inspired them. Something is seriously wrong and needs to be sorted quickly. As mere fans we will never find out what it is but someone needs to get a grip inside the club. We can blame injuries all we want but that is what having a squad is all about. Arteta and Jagielka have been out for some time that is why others should be ready to step up to the plate straight away. We still had enough out there last night to beat a poor Hull side but one team showed more fight, desire and guts to get the three points and sadly they were not playing in Blue. :(:angry:

Edited by The Beard