IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

The most beautiful sound of all.... silence.

Is that the original John Cage version, premiered in 1952 (4'33"...commonly known as "Four and a half minutes of Silence") or a modern cover version mate? Can't touch the original IMHO :lol: !

Anyway...Energy Orchard for me tonight...if anyone's heard of them I'll be truly impressed (and very surprised).

Irish?

Impressed and surprised Pat. I actually did some work on a demo of theirs in about '89, they were signed to MCA and I was expecting big things...MCA spent bucket loads of dosh on them but they just never made it. It's big production kinda sub U2 ish stuff with a bit of social conscience.....I love it.

A light in the black? Or Just a Fear of the...Dark ?.

My 5yr old's fave tune - he like's the live Rock In Rio version...LOL.

Zed, I a while back ( Even paid real money for it) got the "Visions Of The Beast" dble DVD...Tis indeed a must for Maiden fan's.

U2 and green day - the staints are coming

Mcfly - star girl (actually a good song lol)

My Chem - black parade

feeder - just a day

i like that song but i just saw a live video just now and god it was terrible. the tone wasnt right. they were all out of tune and the drummer couldnt hold a beat in a bucket.

the studio version is the only version you should listen to

i like that song but i just saw a live video just now and god it was terrible. the tone wasnt right. they were all out of tune and the drummer couldnt hold a beat in a bucket.

the studio version is the only version you should listen to

i havent heard the live version but i know not to know lol, its a great tune that tho.

ooh laa - the kooks

Rock & Roll Queen - the subways

My Bloody Valentine - Good Charlotte

Lying is the most fun a girl can have - Panic! at the disco

Gnarl's Barkley - Crazy...................Has no idea How in the Funkin hell I likes this tune.

But I do............. :o:huh::lol:

I remeber when, I remeber when - I Lost my Mind, Their was something so pleasant about that place................Does that make me Crazy?.