IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

The Shins are great they have 2 albums out Oh Inverted World and Chutes too Narrow. If you have seen Garden State it's what Nathalie Portman is listening to near the start of the film. They play kind of jangly acoustic music some tracks to sample would be:

Caring is Creepy

New Slang

Young Pilgrim

However both their albums are great pretty much all the way through and I recommend you buy them both :D

Edited by L_Blue

The Shins are great they have 2 albums out Oh Inverted World and Chutes too Narrow. If you have seen Garden State it's what Nathalie Portman is listening to near the start of the film. They play kind of jangly acoustic music some tracks to sample would be:

Caring is Creepy

New Slang

Young Pilgrim

However both their albums are great pretty much all the way through and I recommend you buy them both :D

48940[/snapback]

Couldnt have put it better myself :D

Tapes and Tapes are a good band as well

Caring is Creepy

New Slang

Young Pilgrim

48940[/snapback]

I downloaded those three The Shins songs and didnt like any of them.

A song to listen to though is Get Cape, Wear Cape, Fly - Chronicles Of A Bohemian Teenager

F*cking old mate, 4bastard1, I have got new glasses because my eyes are failing, my sex drive is disappearing, I have grey pubes and a dick like a tortioses head.

Thank you so much for reminding me I am on the home stretch, but I can take consolation in the form that...

IT WILL COME TO YOU TOO. :lol::lol::lol:

ATB

Mac

At 34 it already is mate, went for a run yesterday and my knee buckled and im walking like john fookin wayne. And my knee is throbing like an insomniacs bellend.Supposed too be dooing a 10K on sunday through the mersey tunnel to new brighton. NO FOOKIN CHANCE NOW

Time for the knackers yard

Anyways back on topic and mostly liking THE FEELING at the mo