IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

Recommend her? No chance shes a minger

41885[/snapback]

:lol: and welsh :P only jokin to all those welsh ppl or ppl connected to welsh ppl lol

the darkness - i believe in a thing called love (classic lol)

dont stop till you get enough - chris tucker ( rush hour 2 version)

no tommorow - orson

The term's Shakira & Hips does things to this Old Fart...!!!

Never heard that song, What ever, When ever ..Pleeeez.

Edit/After T - : AM currently Listening to " Crowded House" ( Distant Sun)

Edited by PatV

Whos this cliff burton then?

42709[/snapback]

cliff burton was metallicas second (and best ever bassist). he unfortunatly died when the tour bus crashed on route to oslo.

quite sickening really. he was in a bed (which would have been slept in by kirk hammett if kirk didnt loose to cliff in a game of cards) and when the bus overturned he fell through the window and under the bus and then the bus fell on top of him. when the bus was lifted the morning after his mangled body shocked the whole band and they still get haunting images of it. but the whinch broke and the bus landed on him a second time.

sorry im rambling.

its a shame coz he was a fantastic bass player and co wrote alot of metallicas early hits. he also had the talent to play bass solos and make them sound like a guitar.

^you may need to put up with the song its quite heavy but listen to the solo he does before the song starts

^this song has pics of cliff but the song has a very melodic bassline to it which shows cliffs talent

he died when he was 24. imagine what hell be like if he were alive today at 44.

Couldn't be ar5ed reading through 18 pages of this so if i mention something that has already been said all i can do is apologise .

For me the Stone Roses are havin somewhat of a renaiscance and am still constantly listening to their self titled first album .

Also i have been liostening to Oasis '' definatly maybe '' album ( their 1st and thier best ) quite alot .

But newer stuff i like are the Kooks , Hard-Fi and Razorlights new one .

P.S the Beatles , the Rolling Stones and the Who are never far from my CD drawer.

Edited by Willo

i just today got the new voivod album (there a canadian rock band).

the album is unique as the album was made by using riffs recorded on thier dead guitarists laptop.

but anyway the album is class. it has elements of psycadelic 60s stuff and rock.

the album is called KATORZ and i highly recomend it to all non metal fans