IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

Original

Cover used on The Following

What's the point in doing a cover if you mimic the original's?

Agree with that but sometimes changing it is a more criminal act...was in a shop this afternoon and heard the following cover that made me want to hide behind a shoe rack and not come out until it had finished and I'd gnawed all the skin from my knuckles (used to have a lot of time for Annie but please retire love).

Original (which I really like)....

Cover (I think the way she says "li-ight" annoys me more than anything)....

Agree with that but sometimes changing it is a more criminal act...was in a shop this afternoon and heard the following cover that made me want to hide behind a shoe rack and not come out until it had finished and I'd gnawed all the skin from my knuckles (used to have a lot of time for Annie but please retire love).

Wow, that's bad. Wouldn't think she is a professional singer, expect that from the old Butlin's red coats.

I think the original still gets a fair bit of airplay on Q radio.

I love the way some of you pull others up for their spelling, yet constantly mess up yourselves. Grammar%20Police.gif

I only ever pull someone up for spellin and grandma when they do it to others. So that's DK and....er....

(Or when it's something really funny, on a travel forum I use someone came on the other day asking whether there were lots of nice beeches in the bit of Greece we go to, I gave them a short talk on trees in the regionbiggrin.png )

I only ever pull someone up for spellin and grandma when they do it to others. So that's DK and....er....

(Or when it's something really funny, on a travel forum I use someone came on the other day asking whether there were lots of nice beeches in the bit of Greece we go to, I gave them a short talk on trees in the regionbiggrin.png )

Ha ha, the devil has to come out occasionally.

Just pre-ordered the new Stereophonics album. Really looking forward to listening to it.

Thought they peaked after their second album. Kelly has a great voice but their last few albums were wank