IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

Street Spirit was released around 1995, 1996 and got it when it came out. Another band from Oxford that came to the fore in the 1990s (along with Supergrass) and made a name for themselves.

Only like a handful of their titles. Creep is awful and too overrated, as is Paranoid Android, but some of what they produced was good enough.

Lead singer Thom Yorke named his first kid Noah. (Noah Yorke etc) FFS

I watched a bit of the above but it was the B-52's that first did that one

Dexys Midnight Runners

Come on Eileen

(Vintage TV, best of 1982)

How did this get to #1, Geno was so much better

Dalziel, you say you are of old age, yet the majority of your taste in music so far has been from the 80's, which tells me that you are probably between 40 and 50 years old. Any older and you would surely have embraced the 70's a touch more, or even the 50's and 60's, no ? happy.png

Dalziel, you say you are of old age, yet the majority of your taste in music so far has been from the 80's, which tells me that you are probably between 40 and 50 years old. Any older and you would surely have embraced the 70's a touch more, or even the 50's and 60's, no ? happy.png

50s-70s.... what a golden age for music and film. wish id lived that time line :(

Really pushed for time today, always in a damn rush, but 1980s gave some damn fine music. Although 1965-69 was the golden age for releases going back far enough. 1980-85 was the last great era for music, better times also. Nothing like the fucking garbage they bring out today.

That singer from The Human League and Georgio Moroder

Together In Electric Dreams 1984

They did this for some silly commercial a year or two back some may recall

It's 80's night again on Vintage, I don't tell them what to put on, you can't control the content, only to say, this was a great decade for sounds, they don't put on sixties and seventies much.

Michael Jackson

Leave Me Alone 1989

how many times this has been on now, I don't know, but can't argue with this one

Are you into 30 Seconds To Mars Mark? I've been meaning to listen to their new album but keep forgetting - was wondering if you might have heard it...

They're alright. I've downloaded the album but haven't listened yet. Got the new City and Color and Sleeping With Sirens albums to listen to as well.

Stereophonics - Indian Summer