IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

• 2 weeks later...

Ive seen Pendulum 7 times, if he's not seen them before he's in for a massive treat, absolute class live

He's not been to a single gig anywhere ever, not even a live band in a pub I don't think but he's a big fan.

Going in the deep end, he's going to get his socks blown off.

I think most people reach a stage in life when they like most types of music. Although there will always be a few songs you can't stand. I have always liked music, genre has never really mattered to me though.

I become snobbier with every year and I don't mind at all. I like about 10% of recorded music, and I'm fine with that. and I will tell you how that other 90% sounds like garbage!

I'm unabashedly opinionated and don't give a shit what others think about it. music is intensely personal, emotional, spiritual, cognitive, just truly it means so much to me that I just don't accept "ok" when it comes to it.

\end rant

I become snobbier with every year and I don't mind at all. I like about 10% of recorded music, and I'm fine with that. and I will tell you how that other 90% sounds like garbage!

I'm unabashedly opinionated and don't give a shit what others think about it. music is intensely personal, emotional, spiritual, cognitive, just truly it means so much to me that I just don't accept "ok" when it comes to it.

\end rant

As you say, music is a personal matter, no problems with that at all.

David Maxim Micic

Errrrr, can't classify it. But it is huuuuge music. Sometimes classical, sometimes prog, sometimes metal, sometimes.... fuck, I just don't know. Moments of cheese, mixed in with heavy drops. Really no idea how to describe it, but fuck me it's good