IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

dont like linkin park they are nu metal but i dont like that.

there headlining download festival this year. what a fuckin disgrace. at least there better than my chemical romance as they are headlining as well.

Just because you don't like them doesnt make it a disgrace, Im sure there will be plenty of people there who will appreciate it

Just because you don't like them doesnt make it a disgrace, Im sure there will be plenty of people there who will appreciate it

im not sure about that last time they played there (not headlining) they were bottled of the stage. and word has it many of those bottles contained bodily fluids. and plus conisdering Tool metallica and guns n roses headlined last year. many people are pretty annoyed with this years selection

and btw this isnt just my opinion. nearly 90% of the download forums hate them as well. metallica fans hate them, pantera fans hate them, dragonforce fans hate them. get my point. Download is a metal festival. and strong metalheads dont like em

Edited by thebluenose

my chem are alright, i like famous last words and welcome to the black parade by them.

got on -

queen - fat bottomed girls

lostprophets - cant catch tomorrow

matchbox romance - playing for keeps

fall out boy - chicargo is so two years ago

almost makes up for your taste in mcfly :P

im not sure about that last time they played there (not headlining) they were bottled of the stage. and word has it many of those bottles contained bodily fluids. and plus conisdering Tool metallica and guns n roses headlined last year. many people are pretty annoyed with this years selection

and btw this isnt just my opinion. nearly 90% of the download forums hate them as well. metallica fans hate them, pantera fans hate them, dragonforce fans hate them. get my point. Download is a metal festival. and strong metalheads dont like em

What about immortal justice fans, I bet they hate them too

Dusted off my Radio head The bends album. Fookin A

also been listening to Depeche mode greates hits