IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

I got it mate, loved it straight away. Let us know what the FOB album is like because I'm thinking of getting it myself.

I got it Mark but never got around to playing it and then I got up late this morning and forgot the bloody CD on my way to work :(

Looks like its on tonight while I tidy casa de Liam.

Think I'm gona go with some old school Oasis and give Definitely Maybe a play out to start the day B)

I got it mate, loved it straight away. Let us know what the FOB album is like because I'm thinking of getting it myself.

Had a listen last night mate, nothing jumped out yet but overall I'd listen to them all, I'm gona take out some time to have a proper listen later but initial impressions are its good start to finish!

Today I'm back on the Stone Roses & a bit of Razorlight.

My housemate loves them because they are all Christian he loves anything Christian he's weird like that :P As for me Winamp is on random as is pretty usual for me tho I have been listening to Explosions in the Sky quite a bit. No one else here seems to like or even know them tho :huh:

Well they don't sound like a Christian band and that's all that matters. Incidentally Athlete started out as a Christian band.