IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Moyski

had lostprophets on all day, some of there songs are immence e.g. broken hearts and torn up letters, a town called hypocrisy and start something. i'd recommend this band to anyone who likes the likes of fall out boy

Edited by Everton Lad

Kings of Leon - On Call

Maximo Park - Our Velocity

and some band I found on MySpace today called - Metropol

Anyone else heard them? I can't quite make my mind up!

http://www.myspace.com/metropolband

AARON Uncle Johnny is a tune, It's one of the crystal clear ones from when I went to see them at the MEN. The whole album has grown on me considering I never thought much of it before, now it proberbly gets my vote over Hot Fuss which takes alot of doing!

Edited by GoldfishMemory

thats a bold statement goldy.

i love the new album, get better with every listen, but better than hot fuss?

maybe one day, but indy rock and roll has to be the best so far

Although I love Hot Fuss as an album there are a few tunes which I can happily let pass me by whereas with Sams Town each and every tune makes me notch the volume up another couple of numbers.

Bling (Confession of a king) - That is a tune and live its one of those that just makes you loose yourself in the music

When you consider on the album its followed by

For reasons unknown

Read my mind

Uncle Johnny

Bones

Oh the excitement if I were a lady I'd be sitting in a puddle by now, thats it Fuck the Chris Moyels breakfast show I'm sticking in the headphones and going for a Killers hour.

Bye bye :headphone:

AARON Uncle Johnny is a tune, It's one of the crystal clear ones from when I went to see them at the MEN. The whole album has grown on me considering I never thought much of it before, now it proberbly gets my vote over Hot Fuss which takes alot of doing!

I too at first didnt think much of sams town but after listening to it more it has to be the best album ive ever bought. Hot Fuss was amazing but compared to Sams Town its shite lol. The killers best song imo is for reasons unknown.

atm got playing:

The Automatic - thats what she said

Enter Shakiri - sorry your not a winner (dont like this band but like this song :huh: )

Stereophonics - Dakota

The Receiving End Of Sirens - Vertigo Unconsciousness