IGNORED

Charlie Adam

I think it's a bit harsh going after Blackpool's best players, they're going to have a tough time staying up as it is - Go after them next season you'll probably be looking at their price tag at least halving, if they get relegated.

But I think we've all learnt that it's never fair..

Tell City, Man Utd and Arsenal to stop sniffing around our best players then or we'll struggle to qualify for Europe next season...!

All's fair in love and football, it's a business now and making a 1100% profit on a player after 12 months is an exceptional piece of business. Blackpool must realise that this is a 1 season trip to heaven, cash in whilst you can via whatever means. They should keep all of their cash made, no rash signings, and then strengthen their squad when they go back into the Championship to give themself a better chance in a few seasons. I'm pleased for Blackpool, but they need to be realistic.

Wouldn't pay £6m for this fella though

I think it's a bit harsh going after Blackpool's best players, they're going to have a tough time staying up as it is - Go after them next season you'll probably be looking at their price tag at least halving, if they get relegated.

But I think we've all learnt that it's never fair..

:lol: Very odd sentiment and logic

Tell City, Man Utd and Arsenal to stop sniffing around our best players then or we'll struggle to qualify for Europe next season...!

All's fair in love and football, it's a business now and making a 1100% profit on a player after 12 months is an exceptional piece of business. Blackpool must realise that this is a 1 season trip to heaven, cash in whilst you can via whatever means. They should keep all of their cash made, no rash signings, and then strengthen their squad when they go back into the Championship to give themself a better chance in a few seasons. I'm pleased for Blackpool, but they need to be realistic.

Wouldn't pay £6m for this fella though

I wouldnt be too sure. If they can keep their team together theyve got a chance. Not saying they will do an Ipswich but after watchign the play-off games they would be capable of midtable - more than a match fo the likes of Bolton, Blackburn, West Ham and the like. Im not convinced we will be picking up 6 points from them next season.....

If they can keep their team together theyve got a chance.

Weren't four of their first eleven loan players? Sure that's right in which case they won't be able to keep it together.

Think it'll be a classic encouraging start, they'll win a few early home games (want to avoid an Aug/Sept trip there when the fixtures come out) and then plummet....fifteen/twenty without a win and tailed off by Feb. Hope I'm wrong though and I wish them well :) .

• 5 months later...

My issue, isn't Charlie Adam the best of a bad bunch at Blackpool? I remember the same of Steve Sidwell when he was at Reading, he stood out amongst their players but when thrown in to Chelsea then Villa you see that actually he wasn't/isn't that good.

Agreed, but for free (if that comes off and i doubt it will) he is worth a shot, Sidwell was sold by Chelsea for a few mill so they would have made a profit on him. I would not buy him on the same note and I agree that we dont need him or Ireland.

Edited by scouse

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest blueboy122

Id rather put my own balls in a blender than ever ever see joey barton wearing an everton shirt, I would rather everton played with 10 men for the whole season than ever see him wearing our badge.

Id rather put my own balls in a blender than ever ever see joey barton wearing an everton shirt, I would rather everton played with 10 men for the whole season than ever see him wearing our badge.

Lets be honest if he signed we would be playing with 10 men alot :Red card: !.. £6 mill for Adam is a good deal if we sold Billy for that i would be happy with that change.

We WONT get Charlie Adam for 6 million when Spurs were willing to pay double in January!! The other worry i would have is he is yet another player without any pace.

Also, his form 2nd half of the season hasnt been that of the previous 18months, or so ive read at least...