IGNORED

Charlie Adam

Compare Fellaini's record a few seasons ago whilst adjusting to the Premiership, and even last year Baines was carded 7 times.

From what I remember most of the cards Baines received last year were from intentional foul as the last defender to prevent a scoring chance. He knew full well what he was doing. That's taking a calculated risk, not playing dirty

From what I remember most of the cards Baines received last year were from intentional foul as the last defender to prevent a scoring chance. He knew full well what he was doing. That's taking a calculated risk, not playing dirty

I didn't say Baines 'was' dirty - just that he received 7 cards. 3 more than Adam, who also has a job to do.

I'd still consider Adam though. He was in my fantasy team in his first season, and scored me plenty lol, so maybe that's why I'm a little more tolerant of this rumour.

In the league last season he received 4 yellow cards and one red (a result of 2 yellows) and even Redknapp felt the sending off was harsh against Spurs, so not sure why some folk feel he is a dirty player.

Compare Fellaini's record a few seasons ago whilst adjusting to the Premiership, and even last year Baines was carded 7 times.

We all hate dirty players, as long as they're playing against us, but cast our minds back to some of the bruisers we've had at Everton, and they were all heroes lol.

Our own Duncan Ferguson had more red cards than any other Premiership player with 8 reds. Heck, even Southall was sent off twice. Weir, Unsworth ? Not to mention some of the harder midfielders such as Graveson and Carsley, who neither feared getting stuck in?

All part and parcel of being a midfielder......................................... and err ....................................... Scottish laugh.png

Big difference in getting stuck in and going in intentionally to hurt someone. And i have played with and against many players like Adams, he is not a fully commited player who gets stuck in but rather a player who will try to take players out of games by any means.

dont get lost in the old footy manager statistics, any footballer knows they dont mean shit. If a team shoots from 30 yrds 10 times during a match and has no chance of scoring, still gets 10 shots added to thier stats.

Adams simply should have had more cards than he ended up with, but he is a clever player. he immediately gets up and tells the ref why it was not his fault and how it looked worse than it was.

Look at his face when he goes into a bad tackle, he grins.

I got so fucking angry I forgot what I even wanted to say. Yes, Adam, decent player at Blackpool, thought Liverpool got him at a good price if they paid 6 million. Never made much of an impact at Anfield, would I want him here?, I don't know, seems wasted up there, would have a move across the park really be of any good for him. Maybe we just don't even need this player, let him waste his career with them, some people don't even like him so why should I care. A move to Everton is never going to happen in all probability.

If we can get him for about 2m quid, I'd actually be happy to get him. It appears he isn't wanted anymore, so I hope we can get him for that kind of cash. I think he could do pretty well in Blue and he's still got a good age (26 years old). For decent money, he could prove to be a very astute buy imo.

They signed him for 6,75 after his best season ever. Given the fact that he himself and their team as a whole didn't perform well last season (though he did still get 6 assists apparently), I think they'll be willing to let him go on the cheap. I'd still want him for 2,5 or 3m too if we have that kind of cash available.

What makes you think we could get Manny for free? He's under contract at Besiktas where he played in 26 league games last season.

Adam's minutes per chance created (41) was the best out of all Liverpool's midfielders last season btw. He would certainly add creativity to our side. And according to his minutes per aerial 50-50 and minutes per ground 50-50 won (second best in both categories of their midfielders, after Lucas) he puts himself about too. So I wouldn't consider him lazy either.

Quite fast if you throw it off a cliff.

Maybe we could try throwing Charlie Adam and a mushroom off a cliff together and see who's fastest?

They would fall at the same pace after a short while. Depends on how tall the cliff is. Terminal velocity is around 200mph if he holds his limbs in

They would fall at the same pace after a short while. Depends on how tall the cliff is. Terminal velocity is around 200mph if he holds his limbs in

Theory is great but I think we need to do a practical just to be surehappy.png .

Think we should find as tall a cliff as possible....west coast of Ireland is good I hear.