IGNORED

Charlie Adam

anyone else not rate him? think vaughan would be the better option from blackpool

I was thinking that too, isnt he going on a free?

I agree with both of you, however i think CA has far more technical ability, and that alone makes him more of likely to succeed.

I'd take Vaughn though, think as a free, thats a brilliant addition. But in bigger games, CA could win it for you. That, IMO, is the difference.

I agree with both of you, however i think CA has far more technical ability, and that alone makes him more of likely to succeed.

I'd take Vaughn though, think as a free, thats a brilliant addition. But in bigger games, CA could win it for you. That, IMO, is the difference.

Vaughn was also Blackpools Player of the Year voted by his teammates wasnt he? Not convinced Adam is a match winner, unless you count his freekicks but if he came I would hope he wouldnt get in front of Baines (Arteta maybe!)

agree with the technical ability and that he can change a game, but it he can swing either way-no more boring draws if he was to come. imo he's blackpools biggest threat and liability, for all the goals he's created/scores is outweighed by the goals they conceed at his fault.

agree with the technical ability and that he can change a game, but it he can swing either way-no more boring draws if he was to come. imo he's blackpools biggest threat and liability, for all the goals he's created/scores is outweighed by the goals they conceed at his fault.

You make a good point mate i remember motd showing some of his howlers mainly ridiculous stray passes in his own half!

Point in case, he should have had a penalty against him yesterday for a challenge on Park. That was at 0-0.

• 2 weeks later...

He's a red, and seems a bit up himself. The banter he had with Nev and Seamus, was funny though :)

I'd love him... at Liverpool. Was good on Twitter, thought Stuart Holden was funny although he stopped replyin after phil tried tappin him up

If anyone didnt catch it:

Nev: @seamiecoleman23 u licking charlie adams arse now too? Is it captains that turn u on??

Nev: @Charlie26Adam charlie was seamus as boring at blackpool as he is at everton?? He's painful!

Seamus: @fizzer18 hahahahaha good one pal! What a captain he was too.. He could actually pass to his team mates!

Nev: @seamiecoleman23 chalie you've had a long season u must be tired-ha ha ha get out of his arse!

Adam:fizzer18 yeah he was pretty boring to be fair.never stopped talking about u tho

If we 'did' have to sell either Felli or Rodwell for the 15 -20mill thats been quoted ,think it'd be a no brainer to sign him for 8-10 mill but only in the case somebody leaves...I do like his corners though!

If 1 of them were to leave i'd much rather go for Palacios or Banega. Chharlie Adam would be a huge step back imo

If we 'did' have to sell either Felli or Rodwell for the 15 -20mill thats been quoted ,think it'd be a no brainer to sign him for 8-10 mill but only in the case somebody leaves...I do like his corners though!

nononononononononoonononono

• 4 weeks later...

Big name? decent left peg, defensively lacking. Wouldn't add to our first 11. Nzzzzzzzzzzzogbia please

Or our bench. We've got Felliani, Osman, Cahill, Arteta, Rodwell,and Bilyaletdinov who are better, but try tellin a liverpool fan

"you no cos we've got all these center mid's, shall we just borrow Everton some be nice an all that..... feel bad on them only having Phil N."

F*ck i'd even have Neville and Heitinga before Adam