IGNORED

Charlie Adam

Can we get Mythbusters to settle it for us?

Perhaps they could take it in turns with the rest of the Liverpool squad to see who is and who isnt faster than a mushroom

Noooooooo!!!! They'd get their money back on all their over paid/priced flops through insurance pay-outs - let them struggle on with Kenny's senior moment mish-mash team... I bet Rodgers loves him!!!

True, but the thought of Steve G and Carragher hurtling to a squishy end is simply too much to resist.

And its for science..

We could start a whole trend, dissecting Downing in an attempt to find his footballing tallent, seeing how long Steve G lasts in isolation (thats just for the sake of humanity really), and lest we forget a DNA analysis of Andy Carroll to find out what species of lesser ape his mum mated with to produce him.

The list goes on....

Hes just shit. He is a very very average player. He would bring nothing to our team. Neville is a better midfielder and Baines is better on set pieces, as is Gibson. He has nothing to offer us.

Pay money for a poor player like him, or have a player like Fernandes for free?

love it to happen

Neville is not better than adam that would get laughed at if you spoke to a neutral any non everton fan will agree neville is one of the worst midfielders to be playing in this league and we get him through games he didnt do nothing wrong against united fair enough but what did he do other than a few 5 yard sideward passes. he's slow, cant pass, cross or beat a man, no good in the air, whats he actally do steve because players are judged on how they have played over the years not on how long you have been captain, johhny should have been given it but he's another player moyes doesnt seem bothered about, who can argue that heitenga is better than hibbert rightback and better than neville in midfield but still moyes doesnt seem to want to play him.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Mushroom would still be faster... Charlie being fatter would have more wind resistance.

I thought the idea of terminal velocity was that regardless of resistance and density, two objects will eventually fall at the same pace if the height is big enough. They reach a max speed which is around 200 mph.

I may be wrong though.

In a bad mood? Sorry if it sounded like i had a go.

All i ment to say was that even if a guy is slow, or even if he is lazy, if he produces a goal chance every 41 minute he is a great asset.

Cancels out, he gives away as many chances as he makes. He shouldn't be making a living on a football pitch.

We should be in for him for that kind of money.

It wouldn't surprise me if we were but I don't think he's what we need - I think we have better in Gibson. I'd like a more mobile defensive midfielder in the Scott Parker mould.

I wonder if M'Bia DMC/DC meant what he said as it seems he's coming to the prem and SSN has said Stoke and an unamed team are in for him - rule Stoke out if they're getting Adam/Edu... http://www.tribalfootball.com/everton-target-mbia-may-arrive-next-year-256465