IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

That says that Juventus submitted a loan offer, but that Chelsea refused that. It repeats that Chelsea want Lukaku at their training sessions starting July 30 and that he has been working out with Anderlecht in the meantime (the Belgian season is already starting this weekend).

Chelsea asked 30m EUR for Debruyne and eventually sold him for 20m EUR to Wolfsburg... 28m EUR is just their starting position.

Chelsea can't afford to leave him on the bench for a year because his price would drop too much. My guess (hope?): Everton get him for 19m EUR at the end of the transfer window.

so, £15m? I think we would all be ecstatic!

:rofl:

May as well stay at Chelsea for all the minutes he'd get at Madrid. How the fuck are journalists paid for this shite?!

Honest to god, I've been saying it for years. How the fuck these get away with just blatantly making stuff up astounds me. Any other occupation and you would be sacked. Getting paid handsomely to make stuff up. What a job!!!

i have learnt not to trust pretty much any website now, they are all motivated in one way or another, and im particular sky sports who make money off people betting on transfers...to me that is so wrong but what do i know.

its why i have started watching certain people on twitter much more than reading the dross printed.