IGNORED

West Ham (home)

Matt

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game this

I think its a shocker. We are playing the ball far too slowly. When we do speed it up we cut them to pieces with ease. Cahill did well for the goal but he is dropping far too deep and a lot of the time Osman is further up the pitch than him. Osman should drop a little shorter with Heitinga to make sure we have passing options and then if we dont we can just hoof it forward where we should have both Saha and Cahill.

Im not sure on the stats but im pretty sure Neville has completed a pass in the 1st half. If we play like this in the second half we wont win, West Ham got one chance and almost scored a penalty. We need to up the intensity and take the game to them.

Wasn't a pen....but once he gave it had to send Distin off surely :mellow: ?

Im unsure to whether it was a penalty or not, he did catch him but it was more of a coming together than a challenge. In the end I think it was probably a fair result being a penalty but not a sending off. By the letter of the law he should have gone, but I think common sense may have prevailed for once :blink:

The problem with Osman is he can't drop deeper...he doesn't really know how to. He is a center-mid who likes to attack.

Bily is almost scoring at a 1 goal every 3 game clip. 2nd to only Saha I believe. He should still be starting even when Arteta comes back (dropping Ossie to the bench).

we got what we deserved.

poor poor performance, first half we didn't exploit their weakness in giving us space and second half we let them get into the game and we never got going.

Wasn't impressed with Baines defending today, seemed to let far too much get passed him down that wing.

Good goal from them to make it 2-2 but shouldn't be giving away goals so close after scoring.

That's 2 points from 6 we should have had.

Why have we just dropped our level of football to that of teams fighting for relegation

'Saving Arteta for Villa' - as I believe Moyes was today

What the fucking hell is the point when we can't beat Wolves, or West Ham?

Even if we do now beat Villa, and gain 3 points on them, we're still missing the 4 we've dropped!

Results like that make me feel sick. I don't know how you guys saw it, but we just didn't get out of the blocks today. What annoys me the most, is that I've lost count of the number of games where we haven't got the result for that exact reason. If we show up we look world class and like we can take the world on, when play like we did today, we no better than West Ham, or any other team battling for survival in the Premiership. Bitterly disappointed with the result and the performance once again. Can someone remind these players what the club motto is, ffs!

Fucking pathetic performance and that is Europe out the window im afraid.

The midfield was pretty poor only Pienaar really did anything. For most of the game we only played with 9 men, fuck knows what Neville was doing today, and Cahill to a lesser extent.

Im not even sure we had a decent shot (excluding goals) or at least a shot on target.