IGNORED

West Ham (home)

Matt

tickets still not confirmed... i may cry if i dont get to go, 1st time in 4 years that ive been near enough to Liverpool when Everton have been playing at home. If we have Arteta back, im going for 7-0 please, if not 5-0 will do. Anything other than a win will be saddening, and it will be the 1st Everton game that soon-to-be Mrs Spidey sees live. On paper, it should be a cracker for her to be introduced to Goodison; dominant home team against struggling away team, but as Wolves proved, on paper doesnt mean jack diddly if we dont do it on the pitch...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all set up to end in tears isnt it, weve won so many on the trot, and spam havent won for god knows how long, plus everybody is rooting for Zola. :huh:

Its a certainty to end in disaster, cos we do things the Everton way. 1-1, Pienaar for us and Carlton Cole for them. :(

Its all set up to end in tears isnt it, weve won so many on the trot, and spam havent won for god knows how long, plus everybody is rooting for Zola. :huh:

Its a certainty to end in disaster, cos we do things the Everton way. 1-1, Pienaar for us and Carlton Cole for them. :(

thanks Bill.... :rolleyes:

4-0....it'll still be 0-0 after an hour and we'll all be panicking then Ossie, TC and Rodwell settle the nerves. Hibbert comes on after 85 minutes and scores with a tap-in after a Cruyff turn past Parker and leaving Upson on his arse with six stepovers B) . He lifts his shirt to reveal the message, "Jags for England" painted on his chest in blue lipstick. The riot commences.

4-0....it'll still be 0-0 after an hour and we'll all be panicking then Ossie, TC and Rodwell settle the nerves. Hibbert comes on after 85 minutes and scores with a tap-in after a Cruyff turn past Parker and leaving Upson on his arse with six stepovers B) . He lifts his shirt to reveal the message, "Jags for England" painted on his chest in blue lipstick. The riot commences.

sounds like you brought some of that 1 euro a litre red wine back with ya! :D

sounds like you brought some of that 1 euro a litre red wine back with ya! :D

It could happen :huh: .

Was less than €1 actually....€0.99 for an OJ style carton of Don Simon Vino Tinto. I've become a bit of a fan of the odd cheeky red recently and normally go for quality rather than price...but amazingly it was really quite nice :) .

In all seriousness we should win this at a stroll and I think we will.

tickets still not confirmed... i may cry if i dont get to go, 1st time in 4 years that ive been near enough to Liverpool when Everton have been playing at home. If we have Arteta back, im going for 7-0 please, if not 5-0 will do. Anything other than a win will be saddening, and it will be the 1st Everton game that soon-to-be Mrs Spidey sees live. On paper, it should be a cracker for her to be introduced to Goodison; dominant home team against struggling away team, but as Wolves proved, on paper doesnt mean jack diddly if we dont do it on the pitch...

The future Mrs Spidey needs to know she's marrying EFC and has to take the ups with downs. It ought to be part of the marriage service - taking EFC for better or worse! :D

Guess this is one of those 'must win' games...what for us! no I mean for West Ham.

There hangs the problem, the Hammers are fighting for their lives, they might be playing a better team, but if they want it more than some of ours, then we know what can happen.

Put a football between two players, and the one who wants it the most will 9/10 get the ball.Do that for 90 mins and you've got a chance against the best team in the world.

Fantastic home form will count for nothing when the whistle blows.

A point for West Ham at Everton will be a good result.They would take that right now if they had the chance.

If we fall into the trap of "oh it's only West Ham", then we could have another Birmingham type game.We should be saying "shit it's West Ham, this will be a hard game".....then we might have a good afternoon.

Right mentality.......3-0.........underestimate the Hammers....1-1.

The future Mrs Spidey needs to know she's marrying EFC and has to take the ups with downs. It ought to be part of the marriage service - taking EFC for better or worse! :D

she had the worst introduction! The 1st game she saw in the league was down south in Ashford in a hotel, proudly wearing our Everton shirts surrounded by Gunners, opening day of the season....

She knows what shes getting into....

optomistic from me.

8-1

we'll open them like an aging whore like we did to Hull and romp them in every hole.

That is if Arteta plays as i think we showed that we missed him in the last game just lacking that poise on the ball to open things up and calm the game when it gets messy.

Goals from Saha, Cahill, Osman and Arteta in the first half.

Parker for them in the second.

then Cahill to grab another to calm the 4-1 nerves followed by 2 from the Yak and one from Bilya.

optomistic from me.

8-1

we'll open them like an aging whore like we did to Hull and romp them in every hole.

That is if Arteta plays as i think we showed that we missed him in the last game just lacking that poise on the ball to open things up and calm the game when it gets messy.

Goals from Saha, Cahill, Osman and Arteta in the first half.

Parker for them in the second.

then Cahill to grab another to calm the 4-1 nerves followed by 2 from the Yak and one from Bilya.

I'm going to the bookies and put a £1 on that. If that comes off word for word i'll be a millionaire. :D

tickets still not confirmed... i may cry if i dont get to go...

Some more available....you shouldn't have any problem :) .

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2010/03/31/great-seats-released

Seems Wet Spam fans aren't overly bothered about the game :blink: .

Bit of a stretch to call the Upper Bullens in that corner, "...some of the stadium's best views." :unsure:

If we don't score in the first half then I can see it being a normal score of around 2-0 to 3-0. But if we do score in the early stages then I can see this being a build on the 7-1 with Sunderland. If we score early then I'm going for something along the lines of 7-0, 8-0.

Zola's last game in charge.

Tim Howard's first hat-trick.

Edited by dark

I watched us against man city on the net and I realised how much we just need balance in the team to actually compete. When Fellaini was playing out of his skin at the start of this year and we had Donovan we had a few players on the pitch who would actually track back and stop the other teams attack (Donovan, pienaar, Fellaini mainly), which took the pressure of our defence and gave us the ability to play further up the pitch and at a faster pace, off setting teams like Arsenal, Man City etc.

When Fellaini left and Arteta came in we lost that balance but still had Donovan and Peanuts doing the work. Against Man City I noticed cahill working his socks off to do as much of that as possible, and I think against a failing West Ham desperate for a win the balance in the team will be all important. Our team could be: Howards, Neville, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Heitinga, Pienaar, Osman, Cahill, Arteta, Saha. In which case if we play to our full ability as we have done and cahill pienaar and rodwell do the work then we should be able to out play west ham.

Wham are one of three teams in the league we usually do well against but always make me nervous, because they always seem to come close for a great proportion of the match and we usually end up with a flattering scoreline despite being lucky for it not to go the other way. However with the attitude of our players at the moment, the high probability of us getting into the europa league if we continue getting the results, and the 1000000-1 shot at getting Champions League should every team around us drop enough points, I think we will again prove too much for the hammers.

Zola doesn't deserve to see his side relegated and West Ham are a team worthy of playing premiership football on their day, but all we can hope is that their day is not sunday and we get the 3 points we need. Incidentally it's Villa park after this so although the hammers could score an upset I think the team and the manager are all too aware of what we stand to gain should we win big, given Villa's trouncing at the hands of Chelsea shoring up the goal difference.

4-1

Mido for them, Cahill Saha and Pienaar for us. COYB!!!!

I watched us against man city on the net and I realised how much we just need balance in the team to actually compete. When Fellaini was playing out of his skin at the start of this year and we had Donovan we had a few players on the pitch who would actually track back and stop the other teams attack (Donovan, pienaar, Fellaini mainly), which took the pressure of our defence and gave us the ability to play further up the pitch and at a faster pace, off setting teams like Arsenal, Man City etc.

When Fellaini left and Arteta came in we lost that balance but still had Donovan and Peanuts doing the work. Against Man City I noticed cahill working his socks off to do as much of that as possible, and I think against a failing West Ham desperate for a win the balance in the team will be all important. Our team could be: Howards, Neville, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Heitinga, Pienaar, Osman, Cahill, Arteta, Saha. In which case if we play to our full ability as we have done and cahill pienaar and rodwell do the work then we should be able to out play west ham.

Wham are one of three teams in the league we usually do well against but always make me nervous, because they always seem to come close for a great proportion of the match and we usually end up with a flattering scoreline despite being lucky for it not to go the other way. However with the attitude of our players at the moment, the high probability of us getting into the europa league if we continue getting the results, and the 1000000-1 shot at getting Champions League should every team around us drop enough points, I think we will again prove too much for the hammers.

Zola doesn't deserve to see his side relegated and West Ham are a team worthy of playing premiership football on their day, but all we can hope is that their day is not sunday and we get the 3 points we need. Incidentally it's Villa park after this so although the hammers could score an upset I think the team and the manager are all too aware of what we stand to gain should we win big, given Villa's trouncing at the hands of Chelsea shoring up the goal difference.

4-1

Mido for them, Cahill Saha and Pienaar for us. COYB!!!!

we might have an unfair advantage if rodwell plays well when i went to school that makes 12 players ha ha