IGNORED

Fellaini -> Madrid

Certainly looks like him, if i'm not mistaken isn't he contracted to our club?

Could it be that he was given a ticket by the good kind hearted people who run Real Madrid - never being the club to try and snare a player before talking to other clubs?

Either way I would rather he be courted by them than anyone else, purely for the reason that we would get more money if the intention is to sell him. I would guess that given our financial status any significant signings next year will rely on us selling. To be honest, if it means we keep Rodwell, I would sell Fellaini. Preferably we shouldn't be selling any one our young assets. I for one would not like him to go and I have been one of his biggest critics, however the spell of games he had before being injured went some way to proving me wrong - I could not see a one paced player dominating a premier league match. Although the money spent on him is significant in itslf, you would be looking at £30m plus for him which is outrageous considering I would have let him go for £10m before the start of the season.

I think we are in a strong position with Felli, his style of play and stature make him without comparison, if Real want him, the chances are he will want to go - there would be a sizable fee involved and you can bet your bottom dollar Chelsea and Man City would join an auction.

Certainly looks like him, if i'm not mistaken isn't he contracted to our club?

The photo in the article was not from the diner with Zidane or perze, you can see the standard de liege club crest on the wall of the room. So it just as well can be a bs story, and after thinking about it, it probably is. Don't see it happening.

The photo in the article was not from the diner with Zidane or perze, you can see the standard de liege club crest on the wall of the room. So it just as well can be a bs story, and after thinking about it, it probably is. Don't see it happening.

This.

Horrible "journalism".

the man on the right side of feli is luciano d'onofrio, the president of standard de liège...

Yeah its all a tad suspicious, considering it wouldnt be a distant possibility that Fellaini has been to watch the game at Standard because he is there during his rehbilitation?? Its crap journalism!