IGNORED

Red S***e Or Chelsea

I don't know if this should be in another thread, however...

Next weekend, the Reds around where I live don't mind if they lose next week to stop Man Utd, possibly taking the title. They are convinced that they won't finish in the top four, so losing next week is not a problem to them. Personally, i'd like to see Man Utd win the league because that will really wind them up, any thoughts?

...Hull decided to go down with a fight and draw at Anfield!

The game is at the KC :) .

Liverpool need to lose to Chelsea while we beat Stoke to keep the pressure on....although I have a horrid feeling they'll take at least a point.

I really don't care who wins the league....if United don't take Liverpool's record this year they will pretty soon, it's inevitable.

The game is at the KC :) .

Liverpool need to lose to Chelsea while we beat Stoke to keep the pressure on....although I have a horrid feeling they'll take at least a point.

I really don't care who wins the league....if United don't take Liverpool's record this year they will pretty soon, it's inevitable.

home game! normally id say this is to the advantage of the home team but it is hull we're talking about. :)

Im not bothered anymore, but if the reds beat us to 7th i want Utd to win the league, just so they have something to piss them off over the summer....

Guest Reg Reagan

the shites have injury problems now that dirk shyt is out :lol:

the shites will not beat chelsea this weekend which gives a chance to claim that last Europa spot

Good luck to Chelsea, don't know how many titles that will be for the Blues!

We managed to win at home to them, lets hope the rs lose and lose badly.

Chelsea will win the league, the rs will finish a couple of points above us! WOW!.That's a hell of a season for liverpool....All that money they've spent, the massive wage bill, the fantastic youth policy, Gerrard, Torres, Reina, numerous other £15 million + players top european manager, grand stadium in the pipeline :unsure: world wide fan club pumping money into the club........ALL THAT! and they they will just pip us to 7th place.

Without injuries at the start of the season......they (rs) would be finishing 8th.

Edited by Blue 250