IGNORED

Stoke City (away)

Romey 1878

weird weird selection today. GOD knows what's happening!?

He's set us up not to lose, rather than to win.

Makes no sense to me because a point is no good to us, we should only be thinking about the 3 points. We can't finish lower than we are now so it should be a case of all or nothing today, but as usual we've gone defensive. It drives me crackers.

it's quite obviously to deal with the physical presence..personally i would have left hibbert in and just attacked them he looked great goin forward last week! looked like the 22 year old hibbert again

Yeah i agree, thats the only reason i can think of but like you say, Hibbert was immmense last week!!

Agree with you Mike, but like Mark always says, playing players out of position or working in unfamiliar formations is only going to make us uncomfortable/shakey...??

Yeah i agree, thats the only reason i can think of but like you say, Hibbert was immmense last week!!

Agree with you Mike, but like Mark always says, playing players out of position or working in unfamiliar formations is only going to make us uncomfortable/shakey...??

It's my pet hate, I can't stand it when we play players out of position. We look all over the place whenever Moyes does it, we lose our shape completely, but still does it time after time :(.

Maybe he wanted Yobo's extra height to counter Delap's bombs?

About the only thing I can think of, unless Hibbo's carrying a knock.

I'm sure he'll go all out to win it in the second half...Yak, Bily and maybe Baxter thrown on.

(Bit of a delay in me posting that :lol: )

Maybe he wanted Yobo's extra height to counter Delap's bombs?

That's exactly it, but by doing that we're disrupting a defence that hasn't looked that good anyway and now he's made them even more unsure of themselves because they're not used to how they're being asked to play today.

We may go on to win today but I still think he should have had more confidence in our play and been more concerned about attacking.

Shitful!

Bringing on Bily at 90mins was absurd... we had nothing to lose, this game was win it or else, and we should have thrown caution to the wind for the last half hour... who cares about the unbeaten record.. we'll smash it next season!

Do we know why Jags' goal was disallowed? Missed it myself (the BBC site actually gave it as a goal briefly :( ).

Davey not at all happy with the ref.

Anichebe offside and interfering with play (in front of the goalkeeper)

Have often seen them given but by the letter of the law it was a correct decision.