IGNORED

Stoke City (away)

Romey 1878

we have to destroy them, but theyre going to be sore following the Chelsea game and theyre a decent team at home. can see this being the game that ends the euro speculation, 1-1 draw. Might change my mind when i see the teams announced though

We need to go there and start off brightly, I think if we can get an early goal and dominate possession from the off they might capitulate, especially after last weeks drubbing. However, Stoke have been hard to beat at home all season and a lot of teams have struggled there. My head says a one all draw, though I'd like to see us nick it in at the last 2-1.

Stoke City 1 - 3 Everton

Cahill 2 Pienaar 1

I think we will go 2-0 up at the break, theyll pull one back, then cahill will get his second around the 80 minute mark to seal the deal :)

Liverpool to lose 0-1 this weekend to Chelsea... Turn up the heat blue boys!!!

With our recent results in mind I think we can get a win here. But not a massive one. <_<

We need the points cos Liverpool play Chelsea and I think (I hope) Chelsea will turn them over. :blink:

Unfortunately I am not confident, so Stoke 1 - Everton 2. (Fingers crossed) ;)

We have to be positive from the word go. Stoke are pretty strong at home. However look at the Man City and Blackburn games recently with their decent home records and that is what type of performance we should be aiming to produce. Confidence should be high and with having something to aim for I am going for a win for us.

We have to get in there faces and not allow them to play. When we have done this we have been brilliant, when we slack off (especially after scoring) we let them get into the game. If we go one up we have to push for the 2nd!

Im going to go for the trusty 2-1 to us as it worked for me in the last game with Big Vic to grap a brace and Im fairly sure they will score from a long throw. We looked incompetent at dealing with them against Blackburn so fuck knows whats going to happen with Delap tossing them in...

I am really unsure about this one, yes, the motivation should be there with the (outside) chance of still qualifying for Europe, but we have tended to trip ourseles up when in position to apply pressure to teams above us on several occasions.

Stoke have a reasonable home record and will be out to try and banish last weekends demons.

Although we should win I think it will be a vary nervy 1-1

Physical team but i think Dystin is better against the cloggers. Were not the biggest team in the world so those long throws will test us to the limit. Stoke might be on their holidays so hopefully we can come out the blocks firing! Going for 0-2 Bily and Yak.

You were right about Pienaar sadly Mark. Ossie comes in.

Hibbo & Rodwell on the bench...Yobo in. Vic starts ahead of Bily.

Howard

Yobo

Jags

Distin

Baines

Anichebe

Neville

Arteta

Osman

Cahill

Saha

Unsure how the back four will line up :huh: . Jags holding midfield?

Subs: Turner, Hibbert, Bily, Rodwell, Yak, Baxter & Senderos.

Yobo is playing RB.

The official site says Pienaar has been omitted, no mention of an injury, so that doesn't look too good does it? By the sounds of that we could be saying goodbye to Peanuts :unsure:.

Also, no mention of Hibbert being injured so I have no idea why he's been dropped, he had an excellent game last time out! Does Moyes not want us to finish 7th just like some of our fans?

I'm also a bit miffed as to why Yak has been dropped too, I thought he played really well against Fulham.

Yobo isn't the best player when he's put under pressure, that's when he's most likely to make a big mistake, and there's no doubt Stoke will be putting our entire defence under pressure. I hope he can handle it and prove me wrong.

IMWT I hope, but I can't see 3 points for us today tbh.