IGNORED

Portsmouth (home)

iggy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Pienaar, Osman, Rodwell, Arteta ©, Anichebe, Saha. Subs: Yobo, Heitinga, Bilyaletdinov, Turner, Yakubu, Senderos, Baxter

Portsmouth: Ashdown, Finnan, Mokoena, Rocha, Mullins, Vanden Borre, Wilson, Diop, Boateng, Utaka, Piquionne. Subs: O'Brien, Basinas, O'Hara, Smith, Ritchie, Ben Haim

I am a bit dissapointed that there arent a couple more youngsters in the line-up however we could be in for a treat as long as Arteta and Osman play as the defensive/controlling midfielders like against Man Utd/Chelsea) with Rodwell allowed to get forward alongside Saha. With the power of Vic on one flank and Pienaar's guile on the other it could be a great game (Hull style).

Im going to go out on a limb and predict a 5-0... so expect a boring 1-0 loss!

Its also awesome to see Heitinga on the bench! I say stick him up top with Hibbert for the last 10mins!

I am a bit dissapointed that there arent a couple more youngsters in the line-up however we could be in for a treat as long as Arteta and Osman play as the defensive/controlling midfielders like against Man Utd/Chelsea) with Rodwell allowed to get forward alongside Saha. With the power of Vic on one flank and Pienaar's guile on the other it could be a great game (Hull style).

Im going to go out on a limb and predict a 5-0... so expect a boring 1-0 loss!

Its also awesome to see Heitinga on the bench! I say stick him up top with Hibbert for the last 10mins!

:D great idea!

to be honest its good to see DM is taking the game seriously. 5-0 could well be on the cards, just a shame i cant find any links!