IGNORED

Portsmouth (home)

iggy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the BBC report:

Everton replied with their best chance of the game so far as Tony Hibbert dribbled into the box from the right wing and laid the ball off to Jack Rodwell, but his shot was wide of the left-hand post.

shooting and dribbling?! whats goin on!?

you underestimate how bored i am ;) thanks dude

i jsut checked the link i sent and ive NO idea what that is...my firefox does weird htings sometimes i've never seen that link in my life...ive edited it now...it might say database has crashed...it's just busy i think should ocme up after a few refreshes

i jsut checked the link i sent and ive NO idea what that is...my firefox does weird htings sometimes i've never seen that link in my life...ive edited it now...it might say database has crashed...it's just busy i think should ocme up after a few refreshes

downloaded it ok... cracking goal from Bily, but Portsmouths goal shouldnt have been disallowed, crazy decision.

That was amazingly dull. I thought we looked very pretty with the ball, neat and tidy, but not dangerous. Infact, Pompey looked a lot more dangerous than us. We just lacked tempo (again) and devoid of any idea of what to do with the ball. It drives me insane how slow we are to do anything. I know we don't have pace in the side but our speed of play is pitiful. It was really frustrating. Then Bily lit up the place with an absolute belter, thank fuck for him having a peach of a left foot!

Howard - Made a few crucial stops.

Baines - Solid and always looking to go forward but his final ball was crap, and so were his corners.

Distin - I thought he was pretty much rock solid at the back and actually covered for Jags on numerous ocassions.

Jagielka - Not a good game from Jags today. I thought he was really slow and just not with it. By slow I don't mean his pace, he was just incredibly slow to react to situations.

Hibbert - His crossing was pretty poor but he was like a man possessed today, I thought he was superb on the whole. My MOTM.

Pienaar - Poor.

Rodwell - He didn't do anything wrong because he didn't really do anything at all.

Arteta - Epitomised Everton completely today - pretty as picture (with the ball) but accomplished jack shit.

Osman - The same as Arteta really; he worked hard but nothing he did stood out.

Anichebe - He needs to actually use his body mass instead of falling flat on his arse all the time. I thought he was crap in comparison to how he has been playing lately tbh.

Saha - An absolute waste of space.

hard to disagree..pienaar's worst game for some time..gave the ball away so much! was a shit game apart from first 15 mins or so and the last minute!

howard made a bad decision to come out for that pass but made up for it with a great save and i think that is all he had to do really..thought there goal was onside at the time and that replay shows what a shocker of a decision that was!

as for the goal from bily i am truly excited about him next season..if he gets his chance in the middle rather than the wing i think we could have a cracking player..great technique on that shot even better than the one that won him goal of the season!

on a side note..the ovation for johnny h when he came on was amazin! cant remember last time i fell in love with a player so quickly :gay: also when that goal goes in looks like he is saying to bily come here and give us a kiss! :lol:

Edited by marcopaulo

Agree 100% with Mark and I well thought Hibbert was going to score especially after the few darting runs into the box. Oh well, I don't think he'll ever score, as if was to, then today would have been it and his performance probably deserved one.

Bily doesn't score tap in's. What a strike that was. As someone else has said, really excited about seeing him play for us next season.

I know he's a little older, but wouldn't mind us having a look at the lad Piquionne who plays for Pompey. Big, direct and fast.

Vanden Borre defo wasn't offside, but the lad who plays the ball across to him came from off the back of the pitch when the ball was passed to him.

Never mind... wins a win. Onwards and upwards for next season blues.