IGNORED

Summer Transfers 2010

Bit early but I thought I'd get the ball rolling, throw in any done deals around Europe which deserve talking about.

So far only the one transfer in England, with Antolin Alcaraz heading to Wigan from Club Brugge, but the bigger one around Europe - David Villa to Barcelona! Confirmed: http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/destacades/n100519111099.html

I wonder what this means for Zlatan....

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never rated Ibrahimovic, I've always thought he was turd tbh, and couldn't understand why they gave Eto and money for him. Terrible first touch, awful shot on him, can't head for shit, no pace :blink:.

Didn't see him play all that much this year, but remember him playing quite well at Arsenal in the CL. Scored both goals IIRC.

Quick note on Alcaraz : safe to say Wigan just got worse. If that's the quality of players they'll be signing, I think it's a pretty safe bet they'll be relegated. Best way of knowing you just made a bad signing? If all the fans of the team he came from are happy he's gone.

Didn't see him play all that much this year, but remember him playing quite well at Arsenal in the CL. Scored both goals IIRC.

Quick note on Alcaraz : safe to say Wigan just got worse. If that's the quality of players they'll be signing, I think it's a pretty safe bet they'll be relegated. Best way of knowing you just made a bad signing? If all the fans of the team he came from are happy he's gone.

That's never the best in fairness :lol:

on Zlatan, only ever rated him at Ajaz, after then he played when he wanted to, got way too big for his boots (i was gonna say nose, but that really is a stonker of a honker) and actually isn't as amazing as people make out. As Mark said, the deal with Eto was rediculous, give me Eto at Everton any day...!!

i reckon he will go..too inconsistent and perhaps the most frustrating player on the planet..can be the best when he feels like it but worse than stuart barlow when he cant be arsed..henry to go to? what with pedro and bojan seeing more and more of the games

Probably off to the MLS....... http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article7129819.ece

But on loan from Man City, probably looking at a bigger club than Brum now?

I'm not sure, I rate him highly, would have him as England's #1 easily.

I like Ibrahimovic :unsure:

Maybe that's because he's Swedish (Well, kinda)

Edited by Kohen

Foster is another I've never seen what all the fuss is about. Whenever I've watched him play he looks awful tbh. Reminds me of Paul Robinson - makes his saves look a lot better than they actually are.

To be fair to Foster, he has hardly had a run of games. He could be a decent keeper for brum, especially for the 6mill they paid.

Ibra - on Champ Man 99/00 was one of the players i always bought from the Swedish U-21 team, had a brilliant 1st season then had 'personal problems' and i had to sell him. Remarkable how accurate the game was. He's not had a decent season this year, but think he should improve next year, I hope for Barca's sake...

1105 BST: Read Madrid are eyeing a move for Athletic Bilbao midfielder Javi Martinez, with chairman Florentino Perez prepared to pay the Basque club 30m Euros (£26,087m) to buy out the 21-year-old's contract.

thats a lot of money!!!!

Another unproven player in this league, just what they need! :lol:

True dude. However i predict Chamakh to do well, i think he's got what it takes to produce in the Prem and with the way Arsenal play, i expect him to score a fair few. Not prolific at Bordeaux but scored important goals.

Cannavaro ----> Al Ahli (sp... some Dubai team!)

Their next target is Arry as manager!

Sounds like he's getting some good money for playing over there, he's past his best so it's a good way to finish his career.