IGNORED

Summer Transfers 2010

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Scotland striker Kris Boyd has revealed that he is excited by the challenge of playing for Middlesbrough in the Championship next season.

The former Ranger’s forward joins the Teesside club on a reported two-year-deal and will team-up with former Celtic boss Gordon Strachan.

Gers manager Walter Smith was resigned to losing his top goalscorer as the club struggle with financial difficulties despite an excellent season last term.

Boyd revealed that a number of clubs were after him but Boro was the right choice for him.

He said: “I’m delighted to finally have my future sorted out.

“I’ve had a few offers to consider and it’s been a case of talking to my family about the positives and negatives of each one.

“Middlesbrough have always been very appealing. Strachan has big plans and has made me feel wanted,” he added.

Source:Championship Football blog

Rangers player to work with ex-Celtic boss, Blues fans won't be too happy with that!

• 2 weeks later...

This bit from Mancini talking about the Milner deal made me laugh....

'....he did not want his club's spending power to be exploited by their competitors.

"When Manchester City want to buy a player, other clubs ask much more than is normal," stated the Italian.

"This is not good and it is not right."'

But it is good and right that you have limitless pots of money and others have to work to a budget I suppose?

This bit from Mancini talking about the Milner deal made me laugh....

'....he did not want his club's spending power to be exploited by their competitors.

"When Manchester City want to buy a player, other clubs ask much more than is normal," stated the Italian.

"This is not good and it is not right."'

But it is good and right that you have limitless pots of money and others have to work to a budget I suppose?

Money doesn't always make you happy B)

If we ever get investment, let's keep it a secret ;)