IGNORED

Harry Kewell

"Australia international Harry Kewell is ready to anger every Liverpool fan in England and make a move from Galatasaray to Everton..."

I think it'd more likely anger every Everton fan and make Liverpool fans laugh a lot :unsure: .

Not a chance of it happening though....he must be 30+.

Hell no, that has to be a wind-up!

How many games a season does this crock manage now anyway?

Well he was the highest goal scorer in the Turkish league last season I think...or at least for Galatasaray...

My missus is a Red and, like me, an Aussie and she thinks Kewell is rubbish and we'd be stupid to take him.

I, however, think he's alright when fit, but donno how he'd go back in the EPL.

Will be interesting to see how he goes in south africa though...for Australia's sake I hope he has a blinder, cause we got snapped by the yanks last night and he wasn't on the pitch.

Would be worth it just to piss off some reds though. :)

I'm a bit outnumbered here, because I would love to see him in Everton. Despite his injury setbacks, he is still in form in Galatasaray. I'm from downunder but my background is Turkish, so from what I've heard and seen in the Turkish League, before the groin injury he was doing quite well.

I say bring him on!

no...he was an awesome player for leeds and that has been it...didn't mind takin saha on with the injuries because he is a class player and everyone knows it...kewell has done fuck all since leeds

He was in fine form before he got injured and I reckon he'll have a blinder of a world cup.

That said, I'm less confident he'd do as well at Goodison.

Also, he is a bit of a wanky douche bag. :)