IGNORED

Loic Remy

Guest efctaxi

10 mil is robbery and his goal record is not great

Right there. His goals record isn't good at all and he's yet to get double figures for any club he's played for. If he can't score in the Ligue 1 then he has no chance when it comes to the Premiership. The millions and millions that we would have to cash out for him we could maybe look at buying Jo with, and I don't even want Jo. For me this is just a stupid rumour because we are far better than this.

Guest efctaxi
Right there. His goals record isn't good at all and he's yet to get double figures for any club he's played for. If he can't score in the Ligue 1 then he has no chance when it comes to the Premiership. The millions and millions that we would have to cash out for him we could maybe look at buying Jo with, and I don't even want Jo. For me this is just a stupid rumour because we are far better than this.

:angry::lol:

• 1 year later...

Moyes will be looking to get back as much as he paid for Yakubu, so he is probably looking at around 10mil for him. I wouldnt say this is completely out of the question, but i still dont have any hope of it happening.

Also, if we had this sort of money, why not buy Donovan? :blink:

Edited by GoodisonRoad

• 2 years later...

We don't have the funds for him without selling first I Imagine. Plus, I wonder if he's too lightweight for the PL.

Why do people still say that "too lightweight for the PL" ?? What about the likes of Silva, Aguero, Ben arfa, Lennon and to a lesser extent Osman and Hernandez at Swansea, you don't have to be built like a brick shit house to be a good player in this league... Not any more at least.

Really can't see this happening, but if we did miraculously have something to spend in Jan, I wouldn't mind this guy, obviously just depends on the fee.

• 4 months later...