IGNORED

Transfer Deadline Day Thread

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

& on wiki its says this about Brazilian striker (mentioned above):

In Wolfsburg's first ever Champions League match against CSKA Moscow on 15 September 2009, Grafite scored a hat-trick to beat the Russian side 3–1 at the Volkswagen Arena in Wolfsburg,[12] becoming only the sixth player to score a hat-trick on his Champions League debut.[13][14] On August 31st 2010, he is due to sign for Everton FC of the English Premier League before the 5pm deadline day. The deal hinges on his UK work visa approval which was filed during the weekend.

Faebook..

MATCH Magazine There are still rumours flying around that Jack Rodwell will move from Everton to Man. United, maybe with Michael Carrick going the other way in a swap deal.

Is Rodwell worth it? Keep checking here for updates!

IS RODWELL WORTH IT?!?! CHEEKY FUCKS!! that's right annoyed me that!!

as proved the other day when i posted that link to wiki sayin that marat izmailov played for everton..

Mark Chapman

Whatever the bookies are saying, BBC sport understands no contact between villa and everton and no plans for there to be.

apparently the pienaar bid was 2million...

Edited by marcopaulo

i'm not sure what's worse there..they only value rodwell at 28 or they value carrick at 18?!

Where is the quote from? It's rubbish whatever it is. Both NOTW and The Mail have run with this story at one point, neither time did they mention that he has just signed a new five year deal. It's made up. We won't sell, jack won't move and any other team would not be stupid enough to bid for a player that has just commited his long term future a matter of weeks ago.

Where is the quote from? It's rubbish whatever it is. Both NOTW and The Mail have run with this story at one point, neither time did they mention that he has just signed a new five year deal. It's made up. We won't sell, jack won't move and any other team would not be stupid enough to bid for a player that has just commited his long term future a matter of weeks ago.

just off twitter it's what people are saying apparently..no way is it true but i thought i'd stick it on here anyways just so i could moan about the valuations!

This story seems to have come from a silly text to BBC earlier today. One thing in that SS story. why would the arrival of a midfielder a threat to a centre forward? Wolfsburg have only a few centre forwards on their books and Grafite would cost a pretty penny. Non starter for us.

This story seems to have come from a silly text to BBC earlier today. One thing in that SS story. why would the arrival of a midfielder a threat to a centre forward? Wolfsburg have only a few centre forwards on their books and Grafite would cost a pretty penny. Non starter for us.

heard rumours of a loan move. But if youre write, could be the writing on the wall for this newspiece!

i think Twitter should be added to the Wiki ban for source information for the same reasons!

With twitter it depends on the source. Some people and journos are very reliable. I think that a level of logiv should be used by the poster on here if they think the link is pertinent. You'll see the transfers break on twitter before anywhere else so it is valid, its just where you choose to take the information from.

A few people who are reliable who I would recommend for today;

Karlsentk

ColinUdoh

Daansmundo

danroan

FootballAgent46

honigstein

jamesappell

rcammisola