IGNORED

Transfer Deadline Day Thread

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yobo one is tricky. WHU will only offer a loan. We want to sell. We've had interest from abroad for a sale but Yobo wants to sell in England. Yobo has, according to Colin Udoh who has been speaking with Yobo today, "Burned his bridges with Moyes".

This one could go to the wire. Whatever happens there will not be time to spend any money that is brought in from any prosepctive sale now.

Grafite - on Wikipedia, his current club is currently named as Everton FC and has shirt number 23 (Coleman's) - maybe a swap deal has been done that we've yet to hear about!!! :lol::o

On a serious note - although it's nice to be linked with a new striker, considering our recent lack of goal-scoring prowess, unless it was a loan-deal then I'm not sure I could see this happening. And at 31, I'm not sure he'd be suitable for spending our meagre resources on.

Edited by wallwriter

A long shot...

Ryan Babel's on his way to spurs for talks about a £9m move -> Liverpool will have the funds they need to sign Carlton Cole -> West Ham can now afford Yobo / maybe Yakubu -> we all get excited!!! -> shit it's 18:05 TRANSFER WINDOW SHUT!!!

RANT-TIME:

We BLATANTLY need a striker & we haven;t got a fucking penny to sort this OBVIOUS problem out???

4 Fuck sake why oh why will Moyes hang around after this season for any more of this shite!?!?

Then we have Birmingham signing bloody Pleb from barca & some russian & we cant sign a friggin autograph, jeezo!

Rant over!!!

Edited by drs08