IGNORED

Transfer Deadline Day Thread

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that we didn't sell that doesn't really stack up does it :mellow: ?

Point I was making is that another club feel that they can grab our captain for 1.5m!? Regardless of a sale, the offer is a complete joke and should be treated with the contempt that they show us. The vultures are circling an injured lion, Harry has already nibbled a piece and got away with it, he clearly fancies more.

We are operating like a league one outfit, unable to bring in anyone on loan whilst three of our strikers have gone out on loan in recent weeks. Ah yes, we've just signed a Greek seamus Coleman, more like moyes has used his last quid to buy another lucky dip...

Fulham sign Eidur Gudjohnsen from Stoke on loan.

Why not us???? Damn, it's so depressing every time.. the other clubs always do SOME business.. but we don't do shit :(

Personally i wouldnt want to waste the wages on him. Its obvious we are tight for funds and while i think there are players out there we should have brought in on loan, there is no point bringing in people that wont improve us. Especially ones that will demand high wages.

Point I was making is that another club feel that they can grab our captain for 1.5m!? Regardless of a sale, the offer is a complete joke and should be treated with the contempt that they show us.

They can't and it was.

For god's sake concentrate on what's really wrong with the club (plenty of scope) and stop imagining stuff. All it does is devalue your sensible points.

Personally i wouldnt want to waste the wages on him. Its obvious we are tight for funds and while i think there are players out there we should have brought in on loan, there is no point bringing in people that wont improve us. Especially ones that will demand high wages.

That's true. I'm just annoyed at what's happening. It's like this every transfer window. And those "two or three loan deals" Moyes talked about.. they failed. If we don't wake up to them in the morning..

They can't and it was.

For god's sake concentrate on what's really wrong with the club (plenty of scope) and stop imagining stuff. All it does is devalue your sensible points.

Your right, why imagine stuff? The transparency we are so fortunate to be privvy to makes imagination and assumptions redundant. Sensible points- Or points you are more likely to be more receptive to?

Because thats a good way to run a club :blink:

We are a Business, if we don't have the money, we don't have the money. We're in enough Debt as it is, spending money we don't have isn't going to help solve that.

Smartass :)

I'm just annoyed, that's all. I'm not stupid :)

Your right, why imagine stuff? The transparency we are so fortunate to be privvy to makes imagination and assumptions redundant. Sensible points- Or points you are more likely to be more receptive to?

Get angry about the fact that we spend no money. Fact....fine.

Get angry because you think something might be happening. Fine, as long as you say, "I think this might be the case" and don't portray what is your opinion as fact.

Then (as above) if you want to get angry about something that is patently not the case then it's not fine imo. You can say, "I think there might be a firesale in the summer" and I have no problem, but that's not what happened today.

I'm receptive to all arguments....I just think opinion, urban myth and truth need to be identified for what they are.

I'd love more openness and honesty from the club, I'd love to know why last year's financial results aren't published yet, and I can understand that people make things up to fit their view of what's happening. But it's not real.

Point I was making is that another club feel that they can grab our captain for 1.5m!? Regardless of a sale, the offer is a complete joke and should be treated with the contempt that they show us. The vultures are circling an injured lion, Harry has already nibbled a piece and got away with it, he clearly fancies more.

We are operating like a league one outfit, unable to bring in anyone on loan whilst three of our strikers have gone out on loan in recent weeks. Ah yes, we've just signed a Greek seamus Coleman, more like moyes has used his last quid to buy another lucky dip...

Youve just re-iterated a point that just shows how jaded your view is. GIVE UP

Youve just re-iterated a point that just shows how jaded your view is. GIVE UP

JADED:

The end result of having a steady flow of negative experiences, disappointment, and unfulfillment fed into a person where they get to the point where their anger circuits just sort of burn out and they accept disillusionment.

How true...

From the beeb tonight...

1848: By golly yesterday was a monster wasn't it? By 2300 GMT last night, every Premier League club had made at least one signing in the January transfer window, between them shelling out a grand total of well over £200m. And in a recession too, would you believe.

....nice to see we made a contribution B) .

From the beeb tonight...

1848: By golly yesterday was a monster wasn't it? By 2300 GMT last night, every Premier League club had made at least one signing in the January transfer window, between them shelling out a grand total of well over £200m. And in a recession too, would you believe.

....nice to see we made a contribution B) .

Does anyone have Bill Kenwrights e-mail address lets embarrass him there it is........ Cantreachmywallet@skintasfcuk.com