IGNORED

Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh dear, has he talked Messi into joining him?

From what I read, only van der Meyde. Messi? let's be realistic here... van der Meyde we can afford. ;)

At least that gives us a winger! And re-signed players are what we all want!

Dang it, I'm depressed.. Everton make me :(

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bily on loan or sale sounds like a ridiculous rumour to me!

If he was to be going anywhere he should be going to Russia or another European club where he might fit in better not to a lower league football team!

He shouldn't be going anywhere until the summer now as it's far too late to replace him...even if we did we still need 1 more player anyway so can't afford to let him go.

“No. Look, it might come up, but if you are asking me have I got anything, I am saying no. I couldn't even say I am trying.”

So he said "no" but not NO!!!

:unsure:

ah cheers for that - i only saw a tweet some guardian journo made, so i presumed that was that!! makes the next few hours at least a bit more interesting then!! :D

“No. Look, it might come up, but if you are asking me have I got anything, I am saying no. I couldn't even say I am trying.”

How the fuck can he go from saying at the start of the window that we're looking to bring in a few loans to saying he's not even trying? I hate David Moyes during the transfer window more than the transfer window itself.

How the fuck can he go from saying at the start of the window that we're looking to bring in a few loans to saying he's not even trying? I hate David Moyes during the transfer window more than the transfer window itself.

Presumably the "few loans" were specific players who fucked off somewhere else :unsure: .

"No. Look, it might come up, but if you are asking me have I got anything, I am saying no. I couldn't even say I am trying."

Strange, mustve been a different interview than the one on ESPN after Chelski. That was a 1 word response, quite definite.

We cant afford Owen even for free, if united aint gonna pay hes salary, even he would be with us :P

Isnt he an Evertonian? Might consider a big drop in pay to get regular football and to play for his boyhood dream club.

Isnt he an Evertonian? Might consider a big drop in pay to get regular football and to play for his boyhood dream club.

Hmm, i think we offered him last time something like 50k/w and he went to manu for about double+ of that. ANd if i dont remember horribly wrong he also said it would be too hard to play in EFC after long career on the wrong side of Merseyside.