IGNORED

Transfer Deadline Day Thread

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redknapp was Just on SSN, Saying, Yeah we've made a bid, but if Everton dont want to sell, then thats fine. Yeah because we havent once said that he isnt available have we? Complete and utter Cunt.

And now we find the offer was £1.5m!!!!!!!! Im more fuming at him, than i am about us not signing anyone! Cheeky Cunt

Redknapp was Just on SSN, Saying, Yeah we've made a bid, but if Everton dont want to sell, then thats fine. Yeah because we havent once said that he isnt available have we? Complete and utter Cunt.

And now we find the offer was £1.5m!!!!!!!! Im more fuming at him, than i am about us not signing anyone! Cheeky Cunt

Let the firesale begin. I said a while ago it will be a matter of time before other clubs realise they can pay less than the going rate for our players. Maybe Mr Pienaar has informed his new boss of the hand we are playing - we are skint!!!. Get this board out!

from facebook

One sneaked through the gap - a transfer so low key it seems nobody cared at all! Joao Silva has moved on loan to Uniao Desportiva de Leiria. This is from the OS which has posted a round-up of the transfer window. Belatedly, the OS has confirmed we've signed Apostolos Vellios.

Very dodgy....they've got the guy coming from Benfica. Can't remember his name, brain's addled.

dutch site says the same:

http://voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=136637

it' says they got it from voetbal international, a big football magazine/site in Holland, i'll do a quick translation in a second

Edited by Churinga