IGNORED

Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Less than 24hrs to go I can see this being one of the 'madest' transfer windows ever. There's so many crazy stories going round something's bound to happen (oh yes this is Everton - maybe not!!!)

Post anything you see, hear or read here, link or no link, I'm sure it will make for an interesting read!!!

Moyes to villa

Yak/Yobo to West Ham

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladbrokes haven't suspended bets on DM to Villa (or if they did they're taking them again) but slightly worryingly he's 3-1 favourite..

http://www.ladbrokes.com/lbr_sports?action=go_sgl_external&popup=1&AFF_ID=36894&ev_oc_id=268942274&lp_num=3&lp_den=1

Several others have him at the top of the list also...where the fuck did this come from :o ?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/aston-villa-specials/next-permanent-manager

He wouldn't would he :unsure: ?

Ladbrokes haven't suspended bets on DM to Villa (or if they did they're taking them again) but slightly worryingly he's 3-1 favourite..

http://www.ladbrokes.com/lbr_sports?action=go_sgl_external&popup=1&AFF_ID=36894&ev_oc_id=268942274&lp_num=3&lp_den=1

Several others have him at the top of the list also...where the fuck did this come from :o ?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/aston-villa-specials/next-permanent-manager

He wouldn't would he :unsure: ?

To go with this Spurs in for Pienaar is running across the SSN info bar!

Pienaar maybe - Moyes no chance!!!

With school/working out tomorrow I should manage to completely avoid all of the speculation and heartache of horrifying gossip followed by the feeling only Everton fans know of. You know the one... the quiet contentment that we haven't sold any important players quickly followed by that sinking, disappointing realisation that we're fecking skint and will continue to be last on MOTD for another season.

With school/working out tomorrow I should manage to completely avoid all of the speculation and heartache of horrifying gossip followed by the feeling only Everton fans know of. You know the one... the quiet contentment that we haven't sold any important players quickly followed by that sinking, disappointing realisation that we're fecking skint and will continue to be last on MOTD for another season.

Brilliant! :)

Get ready for more of these all day!

From Ben, Liverpool, via text: "Everton close to signing Brazilian striker Grafite from Werder Bremen on loan, dependant on work permit."

More about Moyes..saying he is tired of working at goodison..maybe the press makin up shit as per after the bad season and then bookies running with it?

Moyes linked with Villa

0705: In non-player transfer news, one bookmaker slashed its odds on Everton boss David Moyes becoming the new manager of Aston Villa last night from 33-1 to 4-1. This morning, we can confirm that United States coach Bob Bradley, who has been heavily linked with the Villa post, has signed a new four-year contract to stay with the US.

This guy made me laugh :lol:

From DarkDude98 on Twitter: "If I was a footballer I'd spend deadline day just flying between UK airports and letting the rumours go crazy."

I really don't see Villa as being a step up from us for a clearly (and quite rightly) ambitious DM. Villa are on a par with us, no more or less. So yes, unless he just feels its time for a change.

Personally I am with the vast majority of Everton fans who want DM to stay.

Sell Pienaar, take the fee while we can.

0805: Must be time to check out our Gossip Column again, then and there's speculation overload concerning a potential new manager of Aston Villa. Not only is Everton boss David Moyes being strongly linked, but Villa are also reported to have sounded out Birmingham gaffer Alex McLeish (duh duh duuuuuuh...) and ex-Birmingham manager Steve Bruce, now at Sunderland, as possibles.

they sound more likely even though they have brum links...made me feel a little easier