IGNORED

Transfer Deadline Day Thread

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone want to enlighten me on that pun? i've got my thick head on today...only thing i noticed was the mispelling of 'right' as 'write' but i presume that has summat to do with it :lol:

He said writing on the wall... and the players name is graphite haha

I liked it myself mate

West Ham got a permit for Obinna, even though his circumstances haven't changed in the slightest.

See that makes me angry, friggin Stoke, Wigan and Bolton seem to get more acceptants than us! Its stupid, who the fuck does ours? Still like Obinna here, or has he definitely gone West Ham? He's rapid, scores goals and still young, problem we have is Bellend in charge at Inter probably wouldn't sell him to us...

He has just played in the World Cup and has established himself in the Nigeria side and got plenty more caps since we tried for him so he now meets the criteria

So getting a few sub appearances at the World Cup means he's now played in 75% (I think that's the required percentage) of their games for the past 2 years?