IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

not sure what to say there steve. he served his time he should be given a second chance. although you do wonder how he got off from a 22 year sentence in only 7 years served. corruption in Brazil? it's rampant.

7 years after murdering your spouse and unborn child is not enough time to be considered fair. Hell, 22 years isn't even enough. He doesn't deserve a second chance.

So? They weren't good enough to win the league either but they did. They weren't thought to be good enough to beat Sevilla but...

mike said the same thing in the "europe" thread in general discussion. Sevilla is not Juve Barca Real Bayern. I love Sampaoli and his style, but leicesters parked bus and counter is the kryptonite to a high line press and all out attack.

mike said the same thing in the "europe" thread in general discussion. Sevilla is not Juve Barca Real Bayern. I love Sampaoli and his style, but leicesters parked bus and counter is the kryptonite to a high line press and all out attack.

I'm not saying they're going to win it but you can't just dismiss them because other sides are better than they are. Upsets happen. Leicester have shown that more than most.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just read that one of the more known NFL teams, Oakland Raiders are moving from California to Las Vegas because of funds for a new stadium (that looks like the black Power Ranger!).

It's 500 miles away. I saw one fan comment that he'll continue to support the team if they keep the same colours.

I've just read that one of the more known NFL teams, Oakland Raiders are moving from California to Las Vegas because of funds for a new stadium (that looks like the black Power Ranger!).

It's 500 miles away. I saw one fan comment that he'll continue to support the team if they keep the same colours.

Yes unlike football the NFL feels no allegiance to their city they move to wherever is more money. Case in point my Cleveland browns literally leaving in the middle of the night to go to Baltimore. Scumbag owner did it. He's a villain here and a hero there.

Saw the exact same thing just before I read this. That's unreal.

http://www.espnfc.us/blog/fifa/243/post/3092362/six-team-playoff-planned-for-completion-of-2026-world-cup-lineup

UEFA - 13 to 16

CONMEBOL - 4.5 to 6

Africa - 5 to 9

Asia - 4.5 to 8

CONCACAF - 3.5 to 6

Oceania - .5 to 1 (basically new zealand auto qualifies for every one)

laughgable. utter shit. Africa 9 and asia 8? CONMEBOL should get 8 and Asia 4. CONMEBOl 8th placed team is ranked 43 by FIFA right now. Asia's 4th is ranked 55 right now.

CONMEBOL is the powerhouse of national team football, those little asian and african countries would get slammed even by the likes of peru and venezuela.

Yeah, I have to say I'm surprised that Africa and Asia would get more than CONMEBOL.

the thing they use against them is there is only 10 teams in CONMEBOL because the rest of the countries play in CONCACAF (guyane, suriname, the islands, hell even panama could play there). I guess with 8 teams in conmebol it would be play to draw and just get enough points to not be bottom.

http://www.espnfc.us/english-premier-league/story/3092623/real-madrid-and-manchester-united-named-worlds-most-valuable-clubs-by-kpmg

The Top 10:

Real Madrid (€2.9bn)

Manchester United (€2.9bn)

Barcelona (€2.8bn)

Bayern Munich (€2.2bn)

Arsenal (€1.7bn)

Manchester City (€1.6bn)

Chelsea (€1.5bn)

Liverpool (€1.3bn)

Juventus (€983 million)

Paris Saint-Germain (€843m)

the thing they use against them is there is only 10 teams in CONMEBOL because the rest of the countries play in CONCACAF (guyane, suriname, the islands, hell even panama could play there). I guess with 8 teams in conmebol it would be play to draw and just get enough points to not be bottom.

That's a good point. I guess I didn't realize there were so few teams.

http://www.espnfc.us/english-premier-league/story/3092623/real-madrid-and-manchester-united-named-worlds-most-valuable-clubs-by-kpmg

The Top 10:

Real Madrid (2.9bn)

Manchester United (2.9bn)

Barcelona (2.8bn)

Bayern Munich (2.2bn)

Arsenal (1.7bn)

Manchester City (1.6bn)

Chelsea (1.5bn)

Liverpool (1.3bn)

Juventus (983 million)

Paris Saint-Germain (843m)

dont care