IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

Its only because they know that if a foreign owned team were to get relegated, they just wouldn't be earning the same amount of money as within the Premier League. It's their way of keeping their renvenue coming in. What a bunch of tossers, although come december and we're sitting at the bottom i hope it comes off :lol:

i was watching this as it happened, i dropped a cuppa on the floor and just froze locked on to the tv not beliving what i was seeing, in all the time i have watched motorsport i have never seen anything like that, it was just horrible, i hope never to have to sit through that again, i am honest enough to admit that i shed a tear last night as i watched that sad.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2PMUNsuZWA

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Tottenham-Jake-Livermore-eager-to-impress-1500-locals-affected-by-riots-given-free-tickets-for-Rubin-Kazan-game-article815855.html

As part of the healing process, Tottenham have distributed 1,500 free tickets to local tradesmen and businesses who were badly affected by the riots for Thursday's date with the Russian side from the republic of Tatarstan, 500 miles east of Moscow

Nice touch that.

I must agree, I don't remember ever having this many horrendously bad and controversial decisions made in an entire season, let alone pre Christmas period.

Something needs changing.

Oh on a seperate note. As much as he's a penis, he's pretty funny. WHat a crazy loonatic, I'm coming around to liking his randomness :lol

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15439955.stm

Anybody know why Wayne Rooney is such a dick? Why does he always kick out or dive in when he gets frustrated? Is he becoming to much of a liability for England. Could you trust him in a semi final if it was a tight frustrating game.

This is just strange...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15505874.stm

"Miodrag would like to underline that he didn't notice any signs of aggression in Rooney's actions,"

"It is rare when a player leaves the field blaming no one but himself after being sent off. In our opinion, Wayne Rooney shouldn't be banned even for a single game. We hope to be heard in Uefa."huh.png

How much have we "donated" to the Montenegran FA do you think?

What a tit -

http://www.dailymail...-probed-FA.html

The FA are probing a homophobic slur made on the Twitter page of a Crawley Town player on Sunday night.

article-2056497-0EA224BC00000578-851_306x423.jpg

Probe: Crawley Town player Hope Akpan

Hope Akpan's Twitter account read: 'Gays all over the tele what’s wrong with Britain! Sorry I’m #FullyHomophobic.'

The 20-year-old midfielder, who signed from Everton in the summer, has since deleted the comment from the social networking site.

But the youngster is now facing an FA charge after Wembley chiefs were made aware of the remarks, which were posted from a Blackberry mobile phone.

Crawley Town claim that the homophobic comment was posted on the website by one of Akpan’s family members.

A statement issued by the League Two club, on behalf of manager Steve Evans, read: 'I was made aware on Monday morning about comments made on Hope Akpan's Twitter account.

'I find such opinions totally unacceptable and immediately met the player. Hope confirmed that he had been made aware of the comment by a team-mate, was astonished by its content and deleted it immediately.

'Having spoken to Hope at length, I accept that the comments were added to his Twitter account by a young member of his family without Hope’s knowledge.

'The view expressed on Hope’s Twitter account are not shared by any member of the staff of Crawley Town FC. As a club we do not condone discrimination of any kind.'

Akpan, who was born in Liverpool to Nigerian parents, made just one senior appearance for the Toffees in a 1-0 Europa League defeat against BATE Borisov in December 2009.

He made two appearances for Hull during a loan spell last season before joining Crawley permanently in the summer - scoring his first goal league goal in Saturday’s 1-1 draw with Accrington.

This latest discrimination case comes on the back of another FA investigation into allegations John Terry racially abused Anton Ferdinand last month.

Edited by tenaciousj