IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

I saw this after the thread by the NSPCC Podcast guy, has anyone seen this?

#!

Games tied 2-2, last move of the match, team in white (can't make out who it is) rush towards goal, goalkeeper downs the last man and is consquently sent off, the team in stripes have no more subs so stick their striker in net. Goalkeeper obviously gives him some pointers, but with the last kick of the game, he SAVES the resulting penalty and Jags it up field, only for the ref to blow up. Amazing. Legend.

I saw this after the thread by the NSPCC Podcast guy, has anyone seen this?

#!

Games tied 2-2, last move of the match, team in white (can't make out who it is) rush towards goal, goalkeeper downs the last man and is consquently sent off, the team in stripes have no more subs so stick their striker in net. Goalkeeper obviously gives him some pointers, but with the last kick of the game, he SAVES the resulting penalty and Jags it up field, only for the ref to blow up. Amazing. Legend.

wasnt a bad pen either!

Has anyone been on the Surreal Football site? I've just found it through a pic i placed in the Bellamy thread, but on reading some of his stuff, it's really funny (cues for comments regarding my wank humour) and here's his review of the Euro 2012 teams....

http://www.surrealfootball.com/2011/11/16/euro-2012-review-of-all-16-teams/

He's done a couple of blogs/articles that made me laugh, and somethings his says tickle me....

Irelands Review:

clover.jpg

....I found it funny anyway :(