IGNORED

Baines

i wasnt having a go just thought the same

Aye, to be fair you're right Blue4Ever. I apologise for my part in all the pettiness.

I have also deleted my comments to Stevo, so as to save any arguments. I can't be bothered with them and I probably did overreact. (I wasn't abusive towards him, other than once implying his one of his posts was cuntish, I just replied in the same tone as I originally felt he had replied to me).

Apologies and hopefully the thread can get back on track now. Mods should probably just delete all the shite from the last few pages and leave the relevant posts in. I don't want to argue with people so would rather leave it there now.

wasnt having a go mate doesnt matter now

Pienaar is good, he's even better with Baines behind him.

Baines must be the best attacking left back in the country, penalties and free kicks are a major bonus.

£20 million should be a fair starting price.

I'd sell Rodwell for £15million and keep Baines.

Pienaar is good, he's even better with Baines behind him.

Baines must be the best attacking left back in the country, penalties and free kicks are a major bonus.

£20 million should be a fair starting price.

I'd sell Rodwell for £15million and keep Baines.

Who would pay $15m for Rodwell?

Who would pay $15m for Rodwell?

A season or so ago, Rodwell was going to be the next Rooney, people were talking stupid money, my point was that if that kind of price was mentioned by anyone wanting to take a punt on him, I'd let him go over Baines.Simply because Rodwell hasn't lived up to the hype and there's every chance he may not improve on what we've seen.In that case £15million would be perfect.Sure I'd like him to stay and become the player we always hoped he would be.

I don't know who would pay £15million for Rodwell....any more than I know anyone who pay £20million for Baines, I was saying that today if these figures were offered, I know which I'd take.Baines is proven and we have no decent cover.

To be fair I dont like the England team but I love the premier league. I will be supporting Ireland or another under dogs this summer.

Team Sweden needs more support, stick a yellow shirt on and scream hurdy birdy at he screen this summer

Edited by Peter H

Man Utd Dont need baines,they have evra,who has a few years to go,i personally dont think he will go to utd,but if the right team places the right bid...excl.png

They do have evra, who will play, but fergie wants a left footed player for free kicks. He could also play evra at left back and then baines at left mid for a more defensive 442. Cause valencia is their only winger that really plays all the way up and back and he only plays on the right. Plus Baines provides good service.

http://www.football3...ink-But-Focused

Bye bye

20 mil we could do a lot with

why why?

Suppose if depends on what you want to see. I see the following:

"But I'm at a great club as well, a club that I love....... Would it be hard to leave Everton? Yes, obviously. You know what it means. I've been there for five years myself but also know first-hand what it means to a lot of people so, yes it would be."

Doesnt want to leave, and unless silly money comes in he wont go.

Guest blueboy122

Lot of respect for Baines. Think he is a great honest lad, wish there were more players like him around.

Lot of respect for Baines. Think he is a great honest lad, wish there were more players like him around.

This. He's as classy, loyal, dedicated, and honest of a player as they come that isn't a homegrown product like Hibbert or Osman.

Maybe Baines would make a good captain when Neville retires or leaves? I know Jags seems to be the next captain in waiting, but maybe Baines is worth consideration?

Edited by Quinn31

This. He's as classy, loyal, dedicated, and honest of a player as they come that isn't a homegrown product like Hibbert or Osman.

Maybe Baines would make a good captain when Neville retires or leaves? I know Jags seems to be the next captain in waiting, but maybe Baines is worth consideration?

Got to be Heits for me. Think Baines is too quiet. Imagine Johnny shouting from the back.....

We released him from our academy along with Jagielka. Then he went to Wigan.

Jags was too?? Thought he came through the Blades' academy?

Got to be Heits for me. Think Baines is too quiet. Imagine Johnny shouting from the back.....

Jags was too?? Thought he came through the Blades' academy?

True! I always forget Heitinga. He's a great player and a has an absolute lion's heart, but we just needed to turn his heart from Ajax Red to Everton Blue. There's nothing like his fist pumping and hell-raising to get the Goodison crowd going!