IGNORED

Adem Ljajic

house mates a utd season tkt holder and 1 of the biggest footy fans i know, and he raved about him sayin the only reason they bought tosic was to get this guy

buy one guy to get another? am i bein thick in not understandin that? :blink: surely if they wanted this guy then they would have bought him and not that shit house tosic?

Hello guys, AC Fiorentina supporter here, but having a liking for Toffees since our Uefa Cup match a couple of years ago as I was really stunned by Goodison Park's atmosphere, so I often watch matches on tv and lurk this forum for news.

Ljajic is a young talented player that was bought from Partizan last January, and paid 7/8m euros. He is a nice offensive midf with good technical skill, but needs to get physically stronger. He can play both as a winger or as a trequartista, and is considered one of the most promising players in Europe concerning those roles but has to improve his striking skill.

As for the transfer, I think it's just gossip trash. Would be foolish to sell him in January for 11m, considering how much we paid for him and our actual situation for that role (Jovetic injured and Mutu being an unpredictable asshole).

I beg you pardon in advance for my english, and greetings from Florence :)

Hello guys, AC Fiorentina supporter here, but having a liking for Toffees since our Uefa Cup match a couple of years ago as I was really stunned by Goodison Park's atmosphere, so I often watch matches on tv and lurk this forum for news.

Ljajic is a young talented player that was bought from Partizan last January, and paid 7/8m euros. He is a nice offensive midf with good technical skill, but needs to get physically stronger. He can play both as a winger or as a trequartista, and is considered one of the most promising players in Europe concerning those roles but has to improve his striking skill.

As for the transfer, I think it's just gossip trash. Would be foolish to sell him in January for 11m, considering how much we paid for him and our actual situation for that role (Jovetic injured and Mutu being an unpredictable asshole).

I beg you pardon in advance for my english, and greetings from Florence :)

nothin wrong with your english there mate it's spot on :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Got to laugh at this rumour. Would love it to be true but there is more chance of me pulling the famous blue shirt on as i am available for 7.9p

We should start a thread saying we intrested mate before we know it Sour face Redknapp would have you playing for Spurs next season!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a shithouse article

Adam Ljajic's agent Giorgio Parretti has confirmed talkSPORT's exclusive that Everton are keen on the Fiorentina playmaker.

He goes onto say

"It is true teams outside Italy are following him but I prefer not to talk about it and will await what happens."

So why start talking about it then?

because that's what agents do!

I had this guy in my everton team on FM. Was very good but having tweaked the values on Barkley's quality he ended up spending most of the time on my bench and his other potential position of Attacking Right mid was taken up by Messi (yes I cheated a lot) so he couldn't break into my side enough to give a great idea on him. He was well rated though.

on a side note..why cheat at fm? it's so easy anyways!

It kinda defeats the object. It just becomes a competition to see how few times you have to quit and restart.

Get your tactics right and the right players in the side and it is pretty easy. Even with the Everton squad you start with in 2010/11 if you set them up to attack they are a very good side and difficult to beat

• 1 year later...