IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

I was "working" the bar crawl last night, my job was to get guests drunk, and Im a firm believer of leading by example!

But, I lost my watch so I'm really pissed off, how do you lose a watch?

did you put it on the little hand and forget to adjust the strap?

Absolute joke that Mike why it's so expensive is beyond me!? We allow some EU nationals and citizens come and go only on ID cards to the UK but not the other way around bizarre?

Egypt is cheap for all inc mate if your after sun and so on it's not a bad choice for the money.

We'll do Egypt one day but the wife wants to do the whole museums/pyramids/valley of the kings thing....at the very top of her "bucket list" (if she had one).

In all likelihood we'll end up in the little corner of Greece that we've been to four times already....know we'll not be disappointedsmile.png .

Weird that my lad will be sixteen before his child passport expires but as we need to renew it before then he'll have to have another five year kid's one; meaning that he'll still have a valid children's passport when he's twenty-onehuh.png

In a similar boat with having our first child then buying our first home both mid last year the purse strings are slightly tighter this year.

I've done the Pyramids and so on well worth it but not the Valley of the Kings which is a treck from Sharm.

Oh I'd like to enter Ed Miliband into my "Hall of Cuntishness" for well being a cnut & with all that expensive education not knowing you use your nose for breathing not for talking out of!

I spent an hour writing out an ebay ad for my car and just managed to lose itcrying.gif .

F'cks sakedry.png .

What's unground my gears is that I finally got round to re-doing it today and, having thought I'd be lucky to get £250 for it (it's a serious MOT failure spares/repair job) I've already had offers of £350 and £400biggrin.png .

Letter from DVLA telling me I need to update the photo on my licence...needs to be done every ten years apparently.

Costs £20 shaking%20fist.png .

Never heard of it before....but that's probably because photo licences haven't been around too longsad.png .

theyve been around at least 10 years Mike, had them when i started driving!